No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I've Signed My Part, Bradley Making Excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I've Signed My Part, Bradley Making Excuses

LAS VEGAS -- WBA junior welterweight king, Amir Khan, told BoxingScene.com that he is ready to move on and to face another rival on July 23 if WBO and WBC counter part, Tim Bradley, does not materialize as his next opponent.

[Click Here To Read More]

Khan just layed the smack-down on that pu55y....

Comment

after all that talk....smh....quak!!

Comment

Hey Bradley, where is that big mouth of yours. Now you can start talking duck...quack-quack-quack. See what happens when you pretend that you are brave when you are not (like Floyd Mayweather Jr.). Quack-quack-quack.

Comment

Ok, so why is Morales being mentioned as a potential opponent? If you want to fight the best Khan that's all good, but don't throw Morales into the picture.

Comment

I agree - while Morales certainly proved he still has plenty left, amir khan would be a horrible mismatch of styles for him, and he would look terrible. i want morales to take fights he can win for his remaining wars.

Bradley, Judah or BUST. preferably bradley - but dude man don't want it!

Comment

I agree - while Morales certainly proved he still has plenty left, amir khan would be a horrible mismatch of styles for him, and he would look terrible. i want morales to take fights he can win for his remaining wars.

Bradley, Judah or BUST. preferably bradley - but dude man don't want it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Ok, so why is Morales being mentioned as a potential opponent? If you want to fight the best Khan that's all good, but don't throw Morales into the picture.
                It's going to be Morales who he fights, if he really wanted the Bradley fight he would have up'd the offer.

Comment

I'm disappointed in Bradley. If he doesn't have it etched in stone from Arum that he'll be getting a Pac fight later, what reason does he have to spurn the deal from Khan? Just stupid.

As for Khan, of the options listed, why not take that clown Judah apart? Somehow, people are fooled by the fact that he has a belt again. Not the best win Khan can get in lieu of Bradley but the name will still help him. Looks like JMM will be fighting Pac, so Judah is there with another strap for the taking.

Comment

he can't fight morales, Morales performed well but he lost and dosen't deserve a title shot. Its gotta be Judah, Maidana or Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                    X