Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Juan Gabriel???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Juan Gabriel Machoest Mexican EVER"-Comic Book Guy The Simpsons Episode 169.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
      "Juan Gabriel Machoest Mexican EVER"-Comic Book Guy The Simpsons Episode 169.
      YOU LIE!!!!!!! vid link or it didn't happen..........true story!!!!

ahhahaahaha

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        YOU LIE!!!!!!! vid link or it didn't happen..........true story!!!!

ahhahaahaha
        LMAO on a different note go K7!!!!

Comment

LMAO on a different note go K7!!!!
          all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I was about to ask you if your from the bAy then i saw your its a So Cal thing lol. np got fam in So Cal its beautiful in the summer and the ladies..

Comment

I was about to ask you if your from the bAy then i saw your its a So Cal thing lol. np got fam in So Cal its beautiful in the summer and the ladies..
              Most def.....today is pretty damn cold but our "winter" is still many people's summer.....ahahahha.........I LOVE SO CAL!!!!!!!!!!

where you from dawgy???

Comment

Most def.....today is pretty damn cold but our "winter" is still many people's summer.....ahahahha.........I LOVE SO CAL!!!!!!!!!!

where you from dawgy???
                Born and raised in the Bay Area, Giants and Niners fan having to fight off As and Raiders fans all day everyday but i have family in EastLos and San Diego. I visit in the summers.

Comment

I think Los Angeles needs a football team badly would be so sick if the Rams moved back now that a Rams/Niners rivalry might heat up.

Comment

I think Los Angeles needs a football team badly would be so sick if the Rams moved back now that a Rams/Niners rivalry might heat up.
                    Id dig that cuz the Niners would come down here twice a year......

Comment

Id dig that cuz the Niners would come down here twice a year......
                      Do you have roots in the bay? or just hated the raiders? cause most socal ppl i know from LA at least are die hard Raiders I swear they have the most loyal fans they wear their jersey on Mondays after they get stomped out on Sunday.(and they lose alot cause they suck) Thank god the Niners became winners again I remember when both bay teams sucked early years of the smith era.

Comment

Working...
                      X