James toney vs winky wright @ 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James toney vs winky wright @ 160

Who you guys got for this?

Toney by unanimous decision. Too slick and superior inside fighter.

Comment

You don't think winky's high guard defense good jab and south paw stance would cause any problems?

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
        You don't think winky's high guard defense good jab and south paw stance would cause any problems?
        Nah. Toney's too skilled, IMO. He'll roll and slip and counter Winky's jab all night.

Soutpaw stance won't bother Toney at all. Watch James Toney vs. Michael Nunn. A slick 6'2 southpaw.

Comment

James toney all the way. The key is toneys angles.

Comment

Id go with Toney....physically stronger and a better counter puncher....in all his loses Winky's ear muff defense hinders him from countering when his opponent s miss...with their style matchup, the more active guy will win and I see Toney countering that right jab with a left hook and right hand...Winky's right jab will be effecgtive at times but Toney wins in a close fight....Toneys activity and power edges a close nip and tuck fight

Comment

Love wink but 160 is not his best weight class at all, this is a horrible match up Toney outboxes him for an easy paycheck in this fight.

Comment

Toney wins a competitive fight.

Comment

Totally contrasting styles tough fight to pick

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                    Totally contrasting styles tough fight to pick
                    I know that's why I made it I think winkys shell defense and toney willing ness to fight on the inside would make it good.

Also a good jab of sets toneys style and winky had a great one so. Idk

Comment

Working...
                    X