No announcement yet.

Rewatching Pac - Barrera I

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatching Pac - Barrera I

What a masterpiece from Manny. I remember predicting this outcome. This is the best example of who Manny Pacquiao the fighter is. We are treated to watching two of the very best ever and all we do is bicker. I got the same feeling watching Floyd Corrales.

There was a time where there were people who loved both Pac and Money May. The Good Ol days

I rewatched the fight too. Wish Barrera didn't have training camp prob. and took pac more seriously.

I don't think Pac beat the best Barrera, but this fight brought Pac to another level.

Comment

Barrera was past it

Comment

I thought Pac was going to lose this one. I mean I knew at the time that he was good but I didn't think he was THAT good. While most people may consider Pac's win over DLH as making him a superstar for me it was this one. Barrera gave a young, hungry challenger a shot and that challenger conquered him to no end.

This is the reason I can't criticize the Pac vs. Bradley fight even though I've criticized a few of Pac's past few fights. I glad Pac is giving Bradley a shot at the big time. Question is can Bradley pull it off? Can't wait until June 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandor View Post
          I thought Pac was going to lose this one. I mean I knew at the time that he was good but I didn't think he was THAT good. While most people may consider Pac's win over DLH as making him a superstar for me it was this one. Barrera gave a young, hungry challenger a shot and that challenger conquered him to no end.

This is the reason I can't criticize the Pac vs. Bradley fight even though I've criticized a few of Pac's past few fights. I glad Pac is giving Bradley a shot at the big time. Question is can Bradley pull it off? Can't wait until June 9th.
          Exactly when the established veteran gives the young lion a shot the potential is always there for something special. I still think Pacman still to good for Bradley but we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
            I rewatched the fight too. Wish Barrera didn't have training camp prob. and took pac more seriously.

I don't think Pac beat the best Barrera, but this fight brought Pac to another level.
            I think the fight would have played out the same way. Barrera knew what he was in for in this fight. Barrera looked like Barrera to me in the fight. I mean at the time I wasn't too cool with him fighting Kelley and Tapia but he was on a roll around the time he fought Pacman. Wrong man , wrong night

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              Barrera was past it
              Stop it, cos Pac fans will be only too willing to say Pac is past it if Bradley beats Pac. It would be disrepectful to bradley, as it is with Pac.

Comment

LMAO at people immediately coming in the thread and discrediting this win.

Pac was a damn monster. I miss that guy.

Comment

Working...
                X