No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul McCloskey Could Open Title Door With Corley Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul McCloskey Could Open Title Door With Corley Win

DeMarcus 'Chop Chop' Corley has replaced Julio Diaz as Paul McCloskey's opponent in Belfast on May 5 - and the winner could land a shot at the WBC light-welterweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Win over Corley means title shot now BlueMerc vs Corley next week, then BlueMerc fights for title next month! #KillYourself

Comment

lol really???beating Corley in 2012 means something?

Comment

Are these people for real???? Chop chop's record over the past couple of years is horrendous the huy he beat in his last fight must have been s.hit

Comment

McCloskey is a fraud!!
          He lost to Prescott and was handed the win!!
          I thought that was the title eliminator but after that gift win i guess they got him jumping thru hoops...like paul williams

Comment

Nah, Marquez will get it

Comment

Mccloskey a boxinf fraud

the pale unbuilt hairless irish potato Mccloskey is a powerless boxing fraud with zero skill or talent. McCloskey cannot hit hard enough to crack an egg and is skillless. why is he fighting???? Corley died years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                lol really???beating Corley in 2012 means something?
                Don't forget that the item was 'written" by BOXING CLEVER, who's the biggest reporting liar on this site. He seems to be allowed to use his imagination to concoct his rubbish. Facts are secondary, maybe thirdly or fourthly. I've commented on him several times before. He should be attached to a lie detector whilst writing. GOLDEN BOY is his main challenger.

Comment

Working...
                X