Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Dereck Chisora the Saviour or the Shame of the heavyweight division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He sux..literally! got beat by Helenius and dominated by VK. He just a punk who ran his mouth to get a shot a K bro and a pay day. Not really a shame cause he's actually an after thought, but definetly not a savior. He'll most likely lose his next meaningful match and we'll never here from him again outside of his island

Comment

You can't give credit to somebody who doesn't back it up in the ring

He's just a stupid, possibly deranged sluggard who is lucky not to have gotten KO'd.

Comment

He is neither.

Comment

Is Chisora the savior of the HW division we've all been waiting for? No. He did however bring some much needed excitement and greatly increase the Klits profiles. At the very least it's created a miniature Ali-Foreman-Frazier mix with the Klits, Chisora and Haye. I bet the people saying Haye and Chisora bring shame are the same ones who used to say there aren't any exciting heavies like Tyson left. Hell even Tyson himself said someone needs to get up in the K bros faces are start some ****.

Comment

he ain't saving anything anymore

his licence is in danger because of what he did...and i feel sorry about him it's sort of strict to have his licence pulled because he slapped vitali and spit water in wlads face

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
              he ain't saving anything anymore

his licence is in danger because of what he did...and i feel sorry about him it's sort of strict to have his licence pulled because he slapped vitali and spit water in wlads face
              I doubt the spitting and slapping will have much to do with his license being revoked.

The brawl with Haye afterwards will.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
                He sux..literally! got beat by Helenius and dominated by VK. He just a punk who ran his mouth to get a shot a K bro and a pay day. Not really a shame cause he's actually an after thought, but definetly not a savior. He'll most likely lose his next meaningful match and we'll never here from him again outside of his island
                he beat Helenius pretty convincingly, you should watch the fight.. lol.. that was one of the worst robberies I seen.. And he gave Vitali like the best fight he's had since Lewis TKO'd him, if the fight had been 15 rounds the way Vitali was looking Chisora would have stopped him.. and all that from someone who had less than 20 fights and was a virtual unknown.. your dislike for Chisora's outside-the-ring behavior is probably distorting your view of him as a boxer..

Comment

Working...
                X