Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd sr on Jones jr "He is glass-chinned bum, Good riddance to bad rubbish I say!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd sr on Jones jr "He is glass-chinned bum, Good riddance to bad rubbish I say!"

Ha Ha, just came across this old article, you know for a guy that was not good enough to even win a!! world title, much less win multiple like Roy and Manny, he has some nerve calling them bums and an amatuer.

"We fly in from Las Vegas and they tell us we are barred from the training center," the usually soft-spoken Hanshaw said. "What kind of nonsense is that? Is this the great, legendary Roy Jones who pretends to be a classy gentleman or is this Roy Jones the egomaniac who thinks he is running boxing?"

Hanshaw, taking a page from Marvelous Marvin Hagler's prefight quotebook, said that being relegated to an off-site training facility was an indignity that Jones will regret.

"I had so much respect for this guy and it has all gone out the window," the 29-year-old from Warren, Ohio said. "This is just a chickenspit tactic designed to get in my head. Don't worry about my head, Roy Jones, you need to worry about my fists because I am going to whip that ass like Antonio Tarver and Glenn Johnson did. Now I am going to enter the ring to give Rude Roy the KTFO treatment and make sure he goes into a permanent retirement. He got knocked out by Tarver and Johnson and now he is going to get knocked out by me."

Hanshaw, who is promoted by Gary Shaw, had to take a 40-minute ride each way through heavy traffic to train at the Gulfport Boxing Gym. This also upset Hanshaw manager Bryan Justus.

"I do not blame promoter Murad Muhammad or the nice folks at the IP," Justus said. "Everyone in Biloxi has shown us great Southern hospitality. The only rude dude, the only classless person, so far has been Roy Jones. But who cares after Saturday night?

"Roy Jones will be yesterday's news after Tony knocks him out," Justus said. "We got our most serious training done in Las Vegas anyway."

Trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. also put the blast on Jones.

"He is glass-chinned bum who will get starched by my Tyger in six rounds," Mayweather said. "He's not even in Biloxi today, he's over in Pensacola playing basketball and he wouldn't let us use the gym? He thinks it is all about Roy but what it's really all about is Tony knocking this guy out. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say!"

I remember him also saying he was never impressed with Roy. Then one of the guys (I can't remember if it was Brian Kenny) said Roy had great hand speed. Floyd senior tried to say Roy had exceptional hand speed three times, but he could correctly pronounce "exceptional".

Senior is a walking embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Poor Lad View Post
      Senior is a walking embarrassment.
      add:

- abusive dad.
      - ex-convict
      - cocaine abuser and dealer
      - murderer of the english language

Comment

LMAO!! Floyd sr who?

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
          add:

- abusive dad.
          - ex-convict
          - ugly..........

Comment

Well, Jones Jr. does have a weak chin. Once that chin got tested he went to sleep. I was bothered for while when Roy got KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
              add:

- abusive dad.
              - ex-convict
              Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
              - ugly..........
              -weak descendant of the predator.

Comment

Working...