Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesnt any criticize Vitali Klitschko for using steroids in the Olympics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vitali was a cheat 2,that surprises me

Comment

To answer the thread starter’s question (why no criticism?), I think it’s because Vitali didn’t use steroids in his professional boxing career while Mosley is alleged to. He made a mistake when he was young and still an amateur but has not repeated it…

Comment

vitali=ametuer cheater
        mosley=seasoned professional cheater

Comment

I cheated on 7 drugtests & got away with it.I don't use drugs anymore & if you think the klits are clean then you are blind! They are millionaires & are DOCTORS in sports medicine.they are also promoters so they know when the drugtests are going to happen & how to beat them.they are not the only ones who use steroids...you live in a bubble if you think those klits don't use steroids!who cares thou? They haven't been caught as pros & probably never will.if I can get away with it making 80000-100000/year I'm pretty sure it's a cake walk to them.

Comment

The klit fans will defend him somehow

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
              The klit fans will defend him somehow
              There's nothing to defend. Vitali wrote it in his autobiography.

Comment

Yeah, so lay off you Klit-hating vultures! He has come clean with it, unlike most of your American losers.

Comment

Vitali was injured while training for the olympics. Had two options. Try to use steroids to quickly heal and hope they would be out of his system before the drug test...or to withdrawal completely. He took the roids, he admitted to it. He was trying to heal an injured leg. I dont see why he would be clean throughout his kickboxing career, then his pro boxing career, but the ukrainian test he would fail.............Sorry, guy was hurt, tried to use steroids when they had 1/50th the stigma they have now, got caught, apologized and admitted it and has been clean since. Not new information by any means. Its not brought up because he never tested positive for roids previously or after, and tons of people used steroids to recover.

He is definitely not a cheater like Ali who used a ban substance in the middle of a fight in order to regain conciousness against a 188 pounder. What a joke Ali was.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ironfist View Post
                    Vitali was injured while training for the olympics. Had two options. Try to use steroids to quickly heal and hope they would be out of his system before the drug test...or to withdrawal completely. He took the roids, he admitted to it. He was trying to heal an injured leg. I dont see why he would be clean throughout his kickboxing career, then his pro boxing career, but the ukrainian test he would fail.............Sorry, guy was hurt, tried to use steroids when they had 1/50th the stigma they have now, got caught, apologized and admitted it and has been clean since. Not new information by any means. Its not brought up because he never tested positive for roids previously or after, and tons of people used steroids to recover.

He is definitely not a cheater like Ali who used a ban substance in the middle of a fight in order to regain conciousness against a 188 pounder. What a joke Ali was.

wat are u tlkn about.... educate me. i never heard this one!?

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                      Funny how this hardly got any replies, not a Klit fan in sight.
                      I never knew he took steroids is these video dubbed or something? The olympics were really long ago anyways I think it makes no diffference to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X