Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac at 19 a WBC champ/lineal champ, by 24 a 3 divisions/2 lineal champ = juicing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny to watch the last few desperate threads of *******s and *****s going at it. They are getting rare these days.

Floyds in jail and Pac has started clearly going downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
      Give us the list of those boxers were caught using Floyd invented test and I give you the list of those boxers were caught using the same tests that Pac passed with flying colors.
      And those same tests that manny has passed with flying colors are the same tests that SSM passed and Berto passed with flying colors but what happened when they step up the testing!!!!???? Ooohhh no they got caught! Hmm tell
      Me again why manny won't test?

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
        It's funny to watch the last few desperate threads of *******s and *****s going at it. They are getting rare these days.

Floyds in jail and Pac has started clearly going downhill.
        Dude I called it months ago! PAC and Floyd are going to fight in a few years way past the time us fans wanted to see the fight just like the RJJ BHop rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Pacquiao is an ATG
          By inference so is JMM.

Comment

most fans doesn't know pac until he became threat to their hero pbf..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
              most fans doesn't know pac until he became threat to their hero pbf..
              Those aren't fans bro! They missed the classic wars with MAB and Morales.

Comment

Why do people keep saying Manny refuses to test when he agreed to it for Floyd? Stop being stupid.

Year round testing for all fighters is something boxing needs. It doesn't help that one fighter does OSDT with an agency his promoter has ties to and then takes long vacations after fights. It doesn't help when a fighter refuses to take OSDT in 2009 and then finally agrees to it later.

It also doesn't help when the people asking for tests are the ones testing positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                  Why do people keep saying Manny refuses to test when he agreed to it for Floyd? Stop being stupid.

Year round testing for all fighters is something boxing needs. It doesn't help that one fighter does OSDT with an agency his promoter has ties to and then takes long vacations after fights. It doesn't help when a fighter refuses to take OSDT in 2009 and then finally agrees to it later.

It also doesn't help when the people asking for tests are the ones testing positive.
                  The fact that manny hasn't self imposed the testing against whomever he is fighting only proves that he refuses. I he agreed to te tests then prove it and do random blood tests for all your fights not just against Floyd. If manny were to do that he would shut a lot of people up including myself and especially the Mayweathers

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    The fact that manny hasn't self imposed the testing against whomever he is fighting only proves that he refuses. I he agreed to te tests then prove it and do random blood tests for all your fights not just against Floyd. If manny were to do that he would shut a lot of people up including myself and especially the Mayweathers
                    He's not refusing when he's taking tests and passing them, he's just not imposing OSDT, a special type of test.

Stricter testing needs to take place with all the cheaters getting caught as of recent, no doubt about it but to say he's ducking them doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Yet he still refuses to blood test himself? Fawk Floyd manny should do it for us fans and for the good of the sport! But obviously he doesn't care about us fans the ones that made him his millions of dollars. If it wasn't for us fans paying for ticktets paying for Nike shoes paying $70+ to watch him fight he would still be selling cigarettes whoring himself in the phili. and this is how he repays us? Really Manny?
                      floyd is trying to save boxing.

after he got off the juice, he wanted better testing.

with clauses from usada of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X