Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian Sensation getting his dumb ass into Shape!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian Sensation getting his dumb ass into Shape!

That's that! I'm putting down the cookies, picking up the dumbells. I have the determination, the will, and desire to do it one more time! I've been very unsteady with my training in recent months following my life threatening car accident, but now I have the motivation. Call me corny and you can **** yourself. My best friend Adrianna went away and won't be back until late April. By that time, I want to drop 30 lbs., and put on 15-20 lbs. of muscle. This is my plan:

Diet:
    Breakfast: A whole grain English muffin or other good carb replacement.
    Lunch: Protein shake or can of tuna.
    Snack: Bananna or apple
    Dinner: Protein shake or other lean protein.

Workout:
    Morning or Afternoon: 10-15 minutes running, steady pace.
    6-8 PM: Str8 to the gym, Union City Boxing Club.

Originally posted by asian_sensation
    That's that! I'm putting down the cookies, picking up the dumbells. I have the determination, the will, and desire to do it one more time! I've been very unsteady with my training in recent months following my life threatening car accident, but now I have the motivation. Call me corny and you can **** yourself. My best friend Adrianna went away and won't be back until late April. By that time, I want to drop 30 lbs., and put on 15-20 lbs. of muscle. This is my plan:

Diet:
    Breakfast: A whole grain English muffin or other good carb replacement.
    Lunch: Protein shake or can of tuna.
    Snack: Bananna or apple
    Dinner: Protein shake or other lean protein.

Workout:
    Morning or Afternoon: 10-15 minutes running, steady pace.
    6-8 PM: Str8 to the gym, Union City Boxing Club.

first off thats not enough cal in your diet
    you will be hungry and wind up crashing

dont rush it and add some mroe food to your diet
    instead of a protien shake for lunch eat the tuna with some whole wheat bread(that and the carbs frombreakfast will last you through your workout)

and for dinner drink the protien shake but also eat some food
    grilled chicken or grilled salmon is good
    with some steam broccoli or other vegetables

also make sure you drink mega water lots of water before and after you eat and ltos while your working out

and dont eat the banana

Comment

Why not banana, wats wron with it??

Comment

Originally posted by MilkMan
        Why not banana, wats wron with it??
        yeah man, your going to end up like me going to the doctors cuz not enough potassium

Comment

You plan on losing 30 pounds while gaining 15-20 pounds of muscle in 3 months? Not likely goin to happen unless your juicing. Just concentrate on one or another

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Rocket
            You plan on losing 30 pounds while gaining 15-20 pounds of muscle in 3 months? Not likely goin to happen unless your juicing. Just concentrate on one or another
            i dont think he means at the same time

i think he means afetr he lsoe the fat he will gaint he weight back in muscle

nothing is wrong with the banana but if you want to lose weight you will haev to cut back on certain things

you can get the potassium in a multivitimen
            centrum performance a to zinc is great

bananas contain carbohydrates i believe that will
            get stored in your system

but ask jinx he is like the neighborhood preacher he knows everything(so he says )

Comment

What would be a good fruit substitute then? I'm trying to eat 4 small meals a day to lose the weight while training.

Comment

i probably eat as much as you do in a whole day, just for breakfast! what weight are you and what weight do you want to get down to?

Comment

Originally posted by asian_sensation
                  What would be a good fruit substitute then? I'm trying to eat 4 small meals a day to lose the weight while training.
                  I've heard negative things about bananas as well, something about them containing the wrong kind of sugars. As far as fruit goes anyway, bananas are probably the worst, you can't go wrong with apples or citrus....

Comment

I'm going with baby carrots instead. I'm 150, looking to make 125 or somewhere in that range. I can't do my roadwork because it's just too freakin' cold out here. It must be 20 degrees outside.

Comment

Working...
                    X