No announcement yet.

Pacquaio vs Bradley: An interesting take on bias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquaio vs Bradley: An interesting take on bias

I don't know if any of you have seen this video, but it certainly brings to light quite a bit of bias by HBO commentators.

I think we all know that HBO commentators are pretty bad, but this video offers a different view of how HBO pays these men to tell you what you are seeing instead of calling it straight.

Hell of a vid.

Bradley lost the fight, he could not **** against an old ass fighter, get over it Brotha

Comment

You know that your fellow bumsniff has already made an identical thread today, you spamming twat.

Comment

It dont matter if HBO had bias commentary people can see with their own eyes Pac was robbed.

The only bias that people need concentrating on is the bias judges, and dont get so butt hurt with commentary, when has commentary ever harmed anyone?

So TS is implying Bradley didnt lose a wide decision or something? If thats the case, Pac easily beat JMM in all 3 fights, no controversy and not close at all.

Comment

Already a thread about the exact same video on the front page.

Everyone who wants to see the fight has seen it a long time ago, everyone has already formed opinions a long time ago. No amount of edited videos are going to change anyone's mind.

Everyone knows HBO is biased toward certain fighters.

Comment

Wow... the time someone spent editing a video like that to prove...nothing? Wish I had that much free time on my hands too.

Comment

Comment

this again? cant u judge a fight without commentary? do u always get influence by commentary?????? it doesnt matter how many punches pac missed, what matters is what landed by him and bradley, and it was clear that he won.

Comment

Go to thread starter, go to boxrec and check out the list of score from media/analyst of the fight. Only 1 or 2 scored it for JMM. Basically, it was a unanimous decison on the media/analyst that Pac won.

Pull your head out of you a$$, wipe the tears from your eyes, look at yourself at the mirror, and just accept that Pac beat a hungrier, much younger fighter.

Comment

Bradley lost that fight, But it's not as wide as I score it when I first saw the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X