No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shaw: If Broner Has Weight Issues, DeMarco Gets Double

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shaw: If Broner Has Weight Issues, DeMarco Gets Double

If “The Problem” has any difficulty making weight Friday in Atlantic City, Gary Shaw has assured everyone involved that Adrien Broner and his handlers will have a problem even larger than the rising star’s enormous ego.

Shaw, whose company promotes WBC lightweight champion Antonio DeMarco, issued this warning to DeMarco’s challenger:
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    If “The Problem” has any difficulty making weight Friday in Atlantic City, Gary Shaw has assured everyone involved that Adrien Broner and his handlers will have a problem even larger than the rising star’s enormous ego.

Shaw, whose company promotes WBC lightweight champion Antonio DeMarco, issued this warning to DeMarco’s challenger:
    [Click Here To Read More]
    good move by Big Gary to protect his fighter

Comment

With Broner having only 4lbs to go to make the 135 limit (per his 7 day check in), I don't see weight being an issue this go around.

Comment

the sooner somebody knocks out this mayweather copycat the better. he even has an ego like mayweather already!

Comment

Broner will make 135 no problem. I do see him at 140 by 2014 though.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            the sooner somebody knocks out this mayweather copycat the better. he even has an ego like mayweather already!
            don't hold your breath on it you jealous hater

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              don't hold your breath on it you jealous hater
              im entitled to my opinion. i just dont like the guy. he copies another guy! not jealous in the slightest! infact id be embarrassed if i was related to that.

Comment

lol demarco must be wishing right now that broner will come in a pound over...that's a lot of money

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  Floyd is much more disciplined than Broner. If floyd tweets pictures of junk food, he will still make weight coming into the fight. Broner is not at that stage yet. Also Broner needs to stop doing that female Tennis grunt every time he throws a punch.

Comment

He will make 135 and come in 143-144 fight night.

Comment

Working...
                    X