How often do you eat fast food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-5 times a week.

No more than that.

Fast food is a guilty pleasure for me. I gotta have my Carl's Jr and In n' Out fix every now and then. Used to eat it almost everyday a few years ago.

I don't get fat, but I don't want to do any long term damage eating garbage food, no matter how good it tastes.

Oh yeah, Fuck McDonald's by the way. Never mind just the health problems, but they also have the most overrated and overpriced fast food there is.

McDonald's is the Budweiser of the fast food industry.

Comment

2-3 times a week and no im not fat

Comment

MAYBE 1 time a month.

Comment

3-4 times a day.

i hate mcdonalds and burger king breakfast meals though. so i buy big macs and whoppers at night so i can eat them for breakfast, son.

Comment

The only 'fast food' I eat is Subway. I'm not a big fan of fast food.

Comment

I had fast food twice this year, McDonalds in January and KFC last weekend. Before that I can't remember the last time. I used it eat often in my early twenties but over the past four years I have cut back a great deal. I hardly eat it at all, even when I'm drunk I try to avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I had fast food twice this year, McDonalds in January and KFC last weekend. Before that I can't remember the last time. I used it eat often in my early twenties but over the past four years I have cut back a great deal. I hardly eat it at all, even when I'm drunk I try to avoid it.
                I bet kosher fast food is hard to come by

Comment

Working...
                X