No announcement yet.

looking for amatuer boxers around the erie pa area

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for amatuer boxers around the erie pa area

i have a few fighters i need fights for....is anyone interested in networking to match fights around the erie pa area....i am willing to drive an hour n a half , to two hours tops.......so basically buffalo, pittsburgh,cleveland or anywhere in proximity to these cities in between...let me know...p.m me here....

what are you trying to do is this a joke,[okay i will go along with it]what weight class are your so called fighters,and what experience do they have

Comment

certainly their beginner is like a 100x better than u.

Comment

damn..why are people so rude in this place

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
        what are you trying to do is this a joke,[okay i will go along with it]what weight class are your so called fighters,and what experience do they have
        i will try to disregard ur insinuations......but to reply to the appropriate part of ur reply,.......i have a 16yr old 132 pounder who will have his first fight tmrw..fri oct 16th in pittsburgh....i have a 19yrold 132 pounder with two fights and i have a 21 yr old 141 pounder with 7 fights........as well as others that i am developing.....

Comment

Originally posted by hookoffdajab View Post
          i will try to disregard ur insinuations......but to reply to the appropriate part of ur reply,.......i have a 16yr old 132 pounder who will have his first fight tmrw..fri oct 16th in pittsburgh....i have a 19yrold 132 pounder with two fights and i have a 21 yr old 141 pounder with 7 fights........as well as others that i am developing.....
          i will keep playing along,i am not insinuating nothing,what are you up to,i am not a promoter,but good luck

Comment

play along???

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
            i will keep playing along,i am not insinuating nothing,what are you up to,i am not a promoter,but good luck
            what do u mean play along? n u dont have to be a promoter to network between coaches n etc to help coordinate fights or share fight dates......

Comment

hey man whats your name and what gym do you train out of bethesda, or lower east side gym? im a 20 year old penn state behrend student from erie, 5'9 141 looking to start boxing seriously and get some fights in, got anything for me?
              Last edited by danj.lizotte; 10-15-2009, 10:58 PM.

Comment

i fight out of stroudburg pa 16 180

Comment

hey

Originally posted by danj.lizotte View Post
                  hey man whats your name and what gym do you train out of bethesda, or lower east side gym? im a 20 year old penn state behrend student from erie, 5'9 141 looking to start boxing seriously and get some fights in, got anything for me?
                  hey danj.......my name is drew....i ran the bethesda program, but due to some nonsense i left when the agency didnt give me the support i needed yet kept stringing me along while wanting me to continue to produce.......well any way.......... me and a coach by the name of al zuck train out of a mma gym on west 38th street owned by dan swift......they have boxing on tues thurs sat n sun......they due charge there though.......if u p.m me i can give u the particulars n meet with u....

Comment

your from erie?!

Comment

Working...
                    X