No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Diaz Shocks Japan With Upset Over a Bloody Aoh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Diaz Shocks Japan With Upset Over a Bloody Aoh

Gamaliel Diaz beat Takahiro Aoh on points in Tokyo on Saturday to become the WBC super-featherweight champion. Diaz jabbed his way to a unanimous decision – 114-112 on two cards and 115-111 – to upset the champion in front of his supporters. The 31-year-old Mexican, in his third attempt to win a world title, got off to a good start, unleashing a couple of straight rights to Aoh's face.

[Click Here To Read More]

To say that an early headbutt that caused a cut did not affect the fight is ridiculous, Diaz basically fouled his way to victory

Comment

Originally posted by Brickfist View Post
      To say that an early headbutt that caused a cut did not affect the fight is ridiculous, Diaz basically fouled his way to victory
      Is the fight up?

Comment

I agree,very often a headbutt decides the fight,anyway i still didn't see this match.

Comment

Fouls & deductions but all Diaz's opponents, b warned of thr 1-2, jab & head...he must of watched a lof of film of hopkins, another dirty one, that got away w/a lot more, still congrats to the new champ & we have the chance c him in the future off MX tv...

Comment

hated the news.

Comment

Oh and Mayweather does not foul? Everyone fouls. You envy Mexicans, Latinos rule the sport. Deal with it.

Comment

The ex-champ said it better than anyone else in this forum could, "i simply was not strong enough to beat him (el platano)." He did not make any excuses he doesn't need anyone to make them for him.

Bring on the rematch.

Comment

I won't mention any names, but Kell Brook wants a title fight at his mums house and Alexander won't leave St. Louis. Alvarez hasn't been east of Dallas yet this humble journeyman shows them how it's done. Road warriors rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    I won't mention any names, but Kell Brook wants a title fight at his mums house and Alexander won't leave St. Louis. Alvarez hasn't been east of Dallas yet this humble journeyman shows them how it's done. Road warriors rule.
                    he is far from humble he is a extremely dirty fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X