Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rubio: I'm Sorry, But I'm Going To Knock Chavez Jr. Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rubio: I'm Sorry, But I'm Going To Knock Chavez Jr. Out!

Middleweight contender Marco Antonio Rubio (53-5-1, 46KOs) finally got the fight he wanted so badly. On February 4th he faces undefeated superstar Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (44-0, 31KOs) for the WBC middleweight title at the Alamodone in San Antonio, Texas. Rubio, known for his deadly power, is going to attack Chavez Jr. with power shots from the early start. The Mexican veteran became the number one ranked contender after stopping previously undefeated David Lemieux in a WBC final eliminator last April in Canada.

[Click Here To Read More]

Don't apologize, just do it Rubio!

Comment

I think he can I hope he does.

Comment

No need to apoligise! Looking forward to it!

Comment

Marco Antonio Rubio is cashing out. That is the only reason he accepted this fight. He knows it will be his last.

Comment

Please don't freeze up like you did against Pavlik.

Comment

No need to apologize Rubio, you'd be doing us all a favor.

Comment

Am I the only one who sees Chavez winning this fight?? I think he will win not because hes good but if Rubio could beat him then i doubt they would have taken this fight, Rubio hits hard but Jnr has shown a gd chin. Also the guy Rubio beat lost his next fight and even before he lost to Rubio he hadn't fought anyone.

Plus Rubio has not performed well enough in his previous title opportunities and is giving up a fair bit of size. I wish him the best though but i see him losing by late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  Am I the only one who sees Chavez winning this fight?? I think he will win not because hes good but if Rubio could beat him then i doubt they would have taken this fight, Rubio hits hard but Jnr has shown a gd chin. Also the guy Rubio beat lost his next fight and even before he lost to Rubio he hadn't fought anyone.

Plus Rubio has not performed well enough in his previous title opportunities and is giving up a fair bit of size. I wish him the best though but i see him losing by late stoppage.
                  But Jr does get hit alot, I just hope Rubio doesn't show up like he did against Pavlik and blow his chance again.

Comment

dont like chavez jr but there is a reason he ducked martinez to fight rubio

i think cahvez jr whoops him

Comment

Working...
                    X