Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Votaste? Estan contentos con los resultados de la eleccion??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Votaste? Estan contentos con los resultados de la eleccion??

Votaste? Estan contentos con los resultados de la eleccion??

quetrais???

Si vote pero no estoy contento, pero que puedo hacer más que seguir viviendo y trabajando.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      Si vote pero no estoy contento, pero que puedo hacer más que seguir viviendo y trabajando.
      la eleccion del prez no fue como tu quisiste or las otras seleciones de proposisiones son las que no te gustaron?

Comment

well, 4 more years of a guy who only promises but doesnt deliver...

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
          I agree with you, "actions speak louder than words" and the past four years he's been all talk.

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
            I agree with you, "actions speak louder than words" and the past four years he's been all talk.

Comment

i am more than happy with the results. People are forgetting that romny was goin to stop the dream act that obama passed a few montha ago. that would be bad news for a lot of our people.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                la eleccion del prez no fue como tu quisiste or las otras seleciones de proposisiones son las que no te gustaron?
                i thought you would be more worried about whats going on with the lakers than the elections right now man.

Comment

Suck for the US they got 4 more years of empty promises. However, I'm glad Obama won, a combination of Romney/Peña Nieto was bad for us here in Mexico. Where both would have tried to please the private sector leaving us more fucked than we already are.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                    i thought you would be more worried about whats going on with the lakers than the elections right now man.
                    check out my Laker thread in the main langa...that's where I piss all over Mike Brown.....

Comment

Working...
                    X