No announcement yet.

Favorite type of alcohol is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite type of alcohol is....

Johnnie Walker black label, can't get enough of that!

Comment

with some coke if im on the short drinks

or if it's Vodka, then some Goose

But i'm also partial to these

or for a large bottle of beer that has a kick, one of these

I probably drink once a month if that, so hardly a big boozer

Comment

Hennessy straight is my choice...to mix with something I like Cuba Libres (Bacardi and Coke)...

Comment

The kind I can drink

Comment

hefeweizens are my favorite beers, but i drink red wine mostly these days.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              hefeweizens are my favorite beers, but i drink red wine mostly these days.
              what wine would you recommend to drink while having dinner...been looking but haven't found the right one yet...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                what wine would you recommend to drink while having dinner...been looking but haven't found the right one yet...
                do you like red or white? i'm a red man myself, so i won't speak on the white.

my favorite brand under 10 is yellowtail. it's Australian. it's $7.50 at the store down the street from me. it's a good wine to get your foot in the door.

shiraz and cabernet savignon are a great place to start with yellowtail. the shiraz is the yellow label and the sav is usually red. it's got a kangaroo on it.

Comment

Scotch, cognac, and Pinot Noir when drinking with a lady friend

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    do you like red or white? i'm a red man myself, so i won't speak on the white.

my favorite brand under 10 is yellowtail. it's Australian. it's $7.50 at the store down the street from me. it's a good wine to get your foot in the door.

shiraz and cabernet savignon are a great place to start with yellowtail. the shiraz is the yellow label and the sav is usually red. it's got a kangaroo on it.
                    I also like red wine...I'll pick up a bottle on the way home give it a shot...for the price you can't go wrong...thanks bro!

Comment

Working...
                    X