No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Talks Welterweight Run, Beating Garcia, Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Talks Welterweight Run, Beating Garcia, Peterson

Amir Khan is already contemplating more lucrative bouts than his WBC light-welterweight clash with Danny Garcia on July 14 - although the Briton insists he is not taking the unbeaten American's challenge lightly.

Khan has made little secret of his desire to move up to the talent-rich welterweight division.

The 25-year-old is desperate to test himself against the very best, with both Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather fighting at or around the 147lb mark.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Do whats FAIR here and give Khan his titles back. The evidence is there and Peterson admitted. So whats the problem?!? Give him his titles back.

Comment

I hate amir khan...but you're right they should give him the
      Tittles back...i mad at Peterson i dont like cheaters.....

Comment

This is rich!!!

"I think it's a bit early for him to be fighting me but him being a world champion, I think it'll be a good fight as he's never tasted defeat before."

Khan the world-beater .......

If Garcia takes a lesson from Peterson, Khan is going to have the track shoes smoking as he gallops around the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by StayReal
          Only a ***** like Khant would want titles handing to him on a plate without fighting for them. I mean come on - asking for titles back??? WTF, He isn't a real fighter. The facts are Peterson beat him fair and square, he didnt fail a drugs test before the first meeting, he personally asked for drugs tests himself, and he really doesn't come across as a guy that would cheat.

Amir Khant aka Con fighting Danny Garcia- the biggest cherry picker in the sport is at it again, Garcia is a very weak world champ. Why doesn't this ***** fight some of the best fighters in the divison - Marquez, Bradley, Guerrero, Rios, Matthysse, Soto, Olusegun - they'd all spank him.

He talks of a run at welter , but we all know he'll cherry pick like crazy when hes there. His list of possible opponents will be - Malignaggi, Mosley, M Hatton, Senchenko, Bailey, etc
          is this the type of ******s you get on this forum?

He actually said he would have rather have fought lamont peterson and won them the proper way, you mong.

not much point in telling you that anyway. youre post speaks volumes about yourself

Comment

"Do whats FAIR here and give Khan his titles back. The evidence is there and Peterson admitted. So whats the problem?!? Give him his titles back."

Fair? Yes, Peterson did admit to being GIVEN the test pellets from his Doctor. Second, the DOCTOR said that the amount given wasn't enough to boost any performance, it only brought him to the level that a 29yr old male should be in terms of testosterone levels. Third, VADA even said it wasn't enough to consider a boost in performance, they just said that it was an illegal substance banned by the Nevada State Athletic commission, not everybody considers it a banned substance. Fourth, Khan doesn't really want to fight Peterson, otherwise he'd be really pissed about not fighting instead making protest about getting the belts back. He also made the claim that Peterson walked through his punches, so did Maidana so I'm guessing Madiana was on something. Lets not forget Khan stood up against Maidana and Petersons punches, is he on something? See how easy it is to downplay someone else? Idiots should begin reading each and every story before you go assuming that the boxer is correct and yelling out what's FAIR...

Comment

"This is rich!!!

I think it's a bit early for him to be fighting me[/U][/B] but him being a world champion, I think it'll be a good fight as he's never tasted defeat before."

Khan the world-beater .......

If Garcia takes a lesson from Peterson, Khan is going to have the track shoes smoking as he gallops around the ring."

Khan gets funnier and funnier the more he opens his mouth. Here's a guy with a total of 3 more fights than the guy he's set to fight and he makes the statement of "a bit to early for him to be fighting me" what an ass. For someone who can adjust in a fight, he sure a ****y one. IMO, Garcia has just a much a chance as anyone else. As a matter of fact, Garcia may be better technically than Peterson, with faster hands. Peterson just has more dog in him, which basically won him the fight against Khan.

Comment

Khan saying is too early for Garcia to fight him. Khan, you haven't beaten the best of your weight classes. You even lost by KO against Prescott at 135 and you haven't tried to avenge it. WTF you talking about? You came close to being defeated by a B fighter in Maidana, who isn't half a boxer as you are. You putting yourself as a world class fighter and you haven't fought an A fighter. Just one word for you: Overrated!

Comment

Damn right he should have his titles back and lamont cheaterson should face a year ban minimum

Comment

Beat Danny Garcia in July and than Victor Ortiz/Devon Alexander in December, and then fight Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X