No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma's Trainer: Loss Was No Fluke, Just a Bad Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma's Trainer: Loss Was No Fluke, Just a Bad Night

Alex Caraballo, the head coach Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez, did not have any excuses as to his boxer's shocking TKO defeat at the hands of Mexico's Orlando Salido. However, Caraballo does believe referee Roberto Ramirez Jr. "rushed" to stop the fight in the eighth round, despite Lopez clearly looking hurt.

[Click Here To Read More]

now what's the excuse ricans? have more you can come up with?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Alex Caraballo, the head coach Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez, did not have any excuses as to his boxer's shocking TKO defeat at the hands of Mexico's Orlando Salido. However, Caraballo does believe referee Roberto Ramirez Jr. "rushed" to stop the fight in the eighth round, despite Lopez clearly looking hurt.

[Click Here To Read More]
      better start teaching juanma the better points of a good jab and defense

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        better start teaching juanma the better points of a good jab and defense
        juanma's a pretty good boxer but he just gets carried away and starts to trade punches in most of his fights...salido and his team obviously noticed this and capitalized on it

as for the excuses part...juanma didnt make any and neither did his trainer...bob arum and some of the nuthuggers are clearly delusional

Comment

undefeated records are overrated. juanma will be a better man after this.

Comment

I like how neither Juanma or his trainer are making excuses for the loss. Now if we could just get his fanboys to stop then all will be good.

Comment

sigh.....stop with the excuses and regroup.

Comment

As far as I'm concern the Ref did JuanMa a favor because Jm was heading for Hell in Hand-Basket. Now It's time for him take it more serious WTF he always smiling& winking at the camera before his fights IT'S TIME for CHANGEs and fast.

Comment

why didn't the ref of the pac/margo fight do margo a favor before manny cracked margo's f--kn skull (literally). i'll tell you why. because they're professionals these are guys who signed the dotted line and said "yes, i would like to endure 36 minutes of blunt trauma to the head for a check". in the words of hyman roth "this (sniff)... is the business we've chosen".

Comment

Working...
                  X