Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara’s Trainer Talks Haymon, ShoBox Win, Vanes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara’s Trainer Talks Haymon, ShoBox Win, Vanes

BoxingScene.com: What were your thoughts on Erislandy Lara’s performance June 30 against Freddy Hernandez? Some people expected Lara to blow Hernandez away, but instead Lara boxed his way to a unanimous decision.

[Click Here To Read More]

Very interesting & good read. So I guess team Lara does want the Vanes fight. But for Vanes to take this fight, knowing full well Ronnie trained him imo requires big balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Very interesting & good read. So I guess team Lara does want the Vanes fight. But for Vanes to take this fight, knowing full well Ronnie trained him imo requires big balls.
      Yea well, you know Vanes is always talking so until he signs it we dunno that.

Interesting, I did not see Hernandez fouling but if its true that he did and Lara retaliated that's not very good. Lara needs to keep his head in the fight and do what he does.

Ronnie always keeping it real too.

Comment

I wonder what Vanes' excuse to avoid a big fight will be this time.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydogwood
          boxing is great when sammy and his two son's are in the ring looking like chimps and stooges. could there be a more worthless bunch than sammy and son's???
          they go to all the big fights,front row seats,allowed in the ring,and are getting paid. enough said you jealous hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            But for Vanes to take this fight, knowing full well Ronnie trained him imo requires big balls.
            And if there's one thing Vanes is known for it's having balls.

Oh wait, that's not right...

Comment

Working...
            X