No announcement yet.

USADA study addresses view on PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Ah yeah the glutamine, the amino acid thing, they sell that for cheap too, the same guys. What do you drink your creatine with?
    I just drink it with warm water so it all desolves

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Oh and BTW RC, is it me or is it hell to take a out a spoon of creatine at first without making a mess? I tried as slow as I can, and I always make a mess on my pants/floor, just wasting away the precious creatine. I need to put it in another container or something.
    Lol I dont really get what you mean, i never had a problem with that

Comment

.....eats popcorn

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        I think its a trip and kinda sad that an ignorant person as yourself has to try and turn this into a nationalistic ordeal. You are making a blanket accusation based on a few over the board fans of FLoyd Mayweather. Pac crucified himself when he came out with every excuse in the book as to why he wont test. All he had to say was Im the P4P king not him I call the shots and if he wants the fight he goes by my rules. THats balls and the truth. But instead he had to lie to everyone and come up with all these excuses.
        I've been saying that all along. Wapakfans pretend they didn't read it, and try to change the subject or make stuff up with no facts. They don't fool anybody. It is what it is.

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
        give me facts about a ped that turns you in to superman, and is undetectable within a few days and through urine tests done by usada or stfu.lolololololo

all the great boxing news and these morons bring this topic back. Its so lame. but i admire your support for floyd.lololo
        Yeah ask Manny why he asked Shane to take a drug test, but was not willing to take it himself. It's not hard to read between the lines.

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        The USADA, as part of their unannounced policy for boxing, openly stated they would not test anyone 48 hours before they were to fight. You probably were too dumb to pick that up.

*******s...it never fails.
        You have to sig that in bold lettering with the link source so they'll never forget. They pretend to suffer from Alzheimer symptoms when it comes to this subject.

Comment

Working...
        X