No announcement yet.

Why Are You A Democrat Or Republican?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vladimir303 View Post
    If you really wanna know then you shouldn't ask for a legit answer from teenagers on a boxing forum.

But generally, the democratic party appeals to a variety of people, blacks, latinos, asians and whites. Republicans mostly appeal to rich conservative white people looking out for their own pockets, evangelical white christians from small towns who are racist and don't like anybody who isn't like them and average white working-class people who are being tricked into voting for them every time.....even if it's against their self-interest economically because the Republican candidates know how to pender and pretend to be one of the folks.

I'm voting for Obama.......Change 08........learn to love it.
    really? you're voting for Obama? i couldn't tell a bit from that post.

anyways, this is the way it works:

you have 2 groups that each have some good principles. but then you have the over-opinionated, under-educated voters that bounce around like confused narcissistic little molecules and blame everybody/thing but themselves for everything that frustrates them. the politicians realize that this group basically represents the masses so they hafta convert their efforts from making significant beneficial changes towards stroking off the ignorant voters.

in the end, everyone ****s everything up, then corrects it miraculously, repeats the cycle, and that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
      i took many tests out of curiousity.
      \
      i always get that i am a libertarian. good eough for me i guess. from what i read libertarianism is the coolest political group. i think too many people think that there is only 2 choices.

but, i hate polotics.
      I am a conscientious objector to politics, to me its just a fake story that we're told that we shouldn't really listen to. I don't think it has much to do with our real lives as humans.

Comment

listed as a republican..I guess cause my parents where. I don't believe in voting though.. I mean I don't think it makes a difference. I think it's their way of allowing us to think we have some type of control of it.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
          listed as a republican..I guess cause my parents where. I don't believe in voting though.. I mean I don't think it makes a difference. I think it's their way of allowing us to think we have some type of control of it.
          Yup. That's pretty much what I think too.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
            its up to the delegates not the voters.. al gore won the popular vote and guess who became presodent

Comment

Working...
            X