No announcement yet.

Damn, that was fast!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, that was fast!

i reported a new poster named Marciano222 to the mods for flaming me and talking all kinds of **** to me, and i guess it worked, cause i don't even see his posts anymore. even the threads that he made all of a sudden disappeared, ahahahahaha!!!!! it only took about 10 minutes after i reported him for the mods to remove him! i'm glad he's gone, cause he flooded my guesbook with gay messages and **** as well. well, at least that one less marciano nuthugger to worry about.
    Last edited by butterfly1964; 05-09-2006, 01:34 PM.

lol Butterfly it was a joke by me... I just wanted to see what you would do.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
      i reported a new poster named Marciano222 to the mods for flaming me and talking all kinds of **** to me, and i guess it worked, cause i don't even see his posts anymore. even the threads that he made all of a sudden disappeared, ahahahahaha!!!!! it only took about 10 minutes after i reported him for the mods to remove him! i'm glad he's gone, cause he flooded my guesbook with gay messages and **** as well. well, at least that one less marciano nuthugger to worry about.
      You are bragging about reporting people?You should be hung and sodomized with a broom stick.

Comment

as in a fake alt. don't take it seriously.

Comment

well, at least that one less marciano nuthugger to worry about.
          if only we could get rid of all the Ali nuthuggers...

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad
            You are bragging about reporting people?You should be hung and sodomized with a broom stick.
            no i wasn't bragging. i was just amazed at how fast he was gone after i did it. it's just mesmerizing, ahahahahaha!!
            Last edited by butterfly1964; 05-09-2006, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
              no i wasn't bragging. i was just amazed at how fast he was gone after i did it. it's just mesmorizing, ahahahahaha!!
              The fact that you did it is saddening.

Comment

you can't spell butterfly. and you accuse other members of being ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by supaduck
                  you can't spell butterfly. and you accuse other members of being ******ed
                  there. are you happy now?

Comment

did you ban yourself?

Comment

Working...
                    X