Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Andre Ward vs. Prime Roy Jones, Jr. at 168 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJJ would KO Ward

Comment

Roy Jones Jr would win

Comment

Ward is about as greasy as they come and he won't get taunted into a fight either...

Comment

Jones for me.

Comment

Ward would KO RJJ and make him look stupid in the process.

Comment

past fighters always win fantasy fights against current fighters no matter how good they are

I personally think Roy would win but wouldn't be surprised if Ward frustrated the hell out of RJJ, Roy wasn't as good of a boxer as he was an athletic freak of nature

Comment

I have a ton of respect for Ward, I think he's clearly the best in the game right now. Having said that Roy Jones was just something else in his time. I go RJJ>Ward in this fantasy fight.

Comment

this would be a great fight the thing is we are just now starting to see the real andre ward. he has not had a right hand his entire career and now its fixed. if you go back watch his fights froch for instance he uses his right to set up his left jab and hook which he obviously turned into great weapons but now in his last fight he was actually able to rock rodriguez a few times with his right and he was actually able to let his right hand go. Im a fan of both i just think this question is hard to answer as i think the next few fights will be the prime andre ward we havent seen yet and I think when all is said and done ward will be a better boxer then roy. Hell ward may of beat him anyway

Comment

jones by wide UD

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                      Ward would KO RJJ and make him look stupid in the process.
                      I'm not sure if you're serious?

Comment

Working...
                      X