No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Event Coming Together: Tour Dates, Deal Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Event Coming Together: Tour Dates, Deal Nears

Despite a recent setback, WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs) is moving full steam ahead to a title defense on September 15th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. On Tuesday, Canelo and his manager, Chepo Reynoso, sat down with Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer to work out the details of the September show.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like their waiting for the result of Spinks vs. K9. If K9 loses it will be Trout. If K9 wins the fight is his.

Comment

who cares about ****in mana? lol they act like el vaca has no fans

Comment

Well, if it's on the 15th, I'm not watching it... even if it's free.... gonna be too busy watching a beatdown on PPV

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
          who cares about ****in mana? lol they act like el vaca has no fans
          to be fair, mana is pretty huge... they sell-out concerts like nobody else....

Comment

Sounds like CBS isn't going to happen. All he can talk about is PPV. That's disappointing.

Comment

Ha, if this is PPV good luck.
              I don't know who'll pay for a Canelo/K9 or even a Trout fight over a JCC Jr and Martinez fight

Comment

i think it's going to be kirkland,he wasn't hurt he just wanted more money and maybe they will give it to him,kirkland/canelo is better than canelo facing trout,he would just stink up the place

Comment

Spinks beats Bundrage in the rematch. Trout will be Canelo's next opponent unless this "CURSE" gets him too.
                  Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 06-27-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Ha, if this is PPV good luck.
                    I don't know who'll pay for a Canelo/K9 or even a Trout fight over a JCC Jr and Martinez fight
                    yeah,even if it was williams or kirkland,i still think the better matchup is chavez/martinez,a fight that fans have been waiting for and is more interesting,for the first time jr is facing a very good fighter,the way i look at it is like canelo and kirkland will be good but nothing that kirkland can do that will make me doubt canelo would win,but with chavez it's different,he's in a real fight now

Comment

Working...
                    X