No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik To Work With Conte, But Garcia Report Denied

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pavlik To Work With Conte, But Garcia Report Denied

BoxingScene.com has been advised by manager Cameron Dunkin that former middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik (37-2, 32KOs) will be working with sports and nutrition guru Victor Conte, as he works his way back after a long layoff.

[Click Here To Read More]

good to hear pavlik is going all-in on this. . . conte is a GENIUS. . .

is it confirmed pavlik is leaving loew? I just don't see him doing that because he is loyal. . but if him and loew have already broken off, then garcia is a very good fit for pavlik.

Comment

Im sure conte will be happy to become Pavlik's new pusher. Seriously, i can't believe i was once a fan of Pavlik, the guy was a fraud in all the sens of the term.

Comment

I hope Garcia doesnt soil his good name by working with Pavlik. The time for Pavlik to lose that backyard/ garage boxing "Coach" was ten years ago. Pavlik is too arrogant and stuck in his ways to ever change his style - or even show up for a fight. He's done for and should just rest on his laurels.

Comment

I'm sure the Pavlik camp is PISSED at Dan Rafael lol Kelly had to deny it last night because Jack Loew was at MSG too. If anything, Kelly's manager is to blame for this leak. He shouldn't be talking to Rafael until everything is settled contractually. But I think it's a good decision to change trainers at this point in Pavlik's career. If he sticks with Loew, nothing changes and they will always have this rift hanging over them, which will cause added tension.

Change is good.

Comment

Garcia says Pavlik doesnt know who he is...thats cuz hes drunk lol jk.

Comment

Originally posted by bakunin View Post
              Im sure conte will be happy to become Pavlik's new pusher. Seriously, i can't believe i was once a fan of Pavlik, the guy was a fraud in all the sens of the term.
              Pavlik vs. Miranda - THAT is why I am a fan of Pavlik, and will always be a fan of his. . . THAT was a MW FIGHT right there. . . One of the best I've seen for the decade. . . And then Pavlik vs. Taylor I and II?! FOrget about it. . . Also, his KO win over RUBIO is VERY, VERY underrated. . jumped up TEN POUNDS to fight Hopkins. . .

was on his way to outboxing martinez until his cut opened up and he had one eye. . .

I'm giving Pavlik another chance because he deserves one. . .

Comment

Nor Conte or Garcia can help this bum! What happened to havin heart, balls and the desire to win?! This guy missed out on a big payday by not fighting against Cunningham! He''s not a prize fighter anymore he shldve worried about the future instead of makin that money for the one fight! Its sickening how guys who aren't even Prize fighters want that big payday! And Garcia's career is on a rise, taking this clown to train wld be career suicide!

Comment

Pavlik only knows one trainer and that's Loew. Mention another trainer's name to him and he'll think it's some kind of beer.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
                    Nor Conte or Garcia can help this bum! What happened to havin heart, balls and the desire to win?! This guy missed out on a big payday by not fighting against Cunningham! He''s not a prize fighter anymore he shldve worried about the future instead of makin that money for the one fight! Its sickening how guys who aren't even Prize fighters want that big payday! And Garcia's career is on a rise, taking this clown to train wld be career suicide!
                    LOL says the guy who is a fan of vanes FART'o'rosyan

Guess you didn't see him beat the brakes off Miranda? (back when he was still a dangerous contender). . . Nor beat down Taylor, and engage in a hell of a boxing match the second time?

Guys NEVER ONCE been KNOCKED DOWN - hahhaha and Vanes already got put on his feeble ass against Saul Roman! a JOURNEYMAN!!!

Pavlik will come back and win some more meaningful fights - U HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

Comment

Working...
                    X