No announcement yet.

i need to get this off my chest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Rizo View Post
    how about "i am manny pacquiao's conditioning coach, therefore, i am not involved in the negotiations for this fight so i am not at liberty to disclose any information. i'll be happy to answer questions concerning pacquiao's conditioning"
    So if I ask you your thoughts on the fight/negotiations your not allowed to express your opinions because your just a boxing fan?

He didn't disclose any information, he just stated his opinion on the matter. Big difference. And who knows, he may have been told to say that by Arum to pressure Mayweathers to move.
    Last edited by madsweeney; 06-16-2010, 10:29 AM.

Comment

any of you guys notice how ariza is in pacquiao's corner during fights?

........... why?

is phil landman in cotto's corner? was mackie shilstone in roy or bhop's corner?

what is this dude doing there??
      hes a cheer leader

Comment

If we brake it down, all you need to know about boxing is metabolism and respiration.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          So if I ask you your thoughts on the fight/negotiations your not allowed to express your opinions because your just a boxing fan?

He didn't disclose any information, he just stated his opinion on the matter. Big difference. And who knows, he may have been told to say that by Arum to pressure Mayweathers to move.
          but it's different because i'm not in manny's camp.

if i was, i'd KNOW MY place and stfu

Comment

LMAO !!!!!!!!! lolllllllll

Comment

This is absolutely right. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if Ariza didn't sound like such a ***.

He makes Oscar sound like Steven Segal.

Comment

any of you guys notice how ariza is in pacquiao's corner during fights?

........... why?

is phil landman in cotto's corner? was mackie shilstone in roy or bhop's corner?

what is this dude doing there??
                yes, actually.

Comment

I don't even know who that guy is or why ppl always bring up something he said, I thought he was just one of Pac's towel boys or foot stools.

Comment

Alex Ariza has to be the best strength and conditioning coach out there.

Comment

real talk riz..alex ariza is the reason i think manny is on roids..sad thing is manny probally doesnt even know..ariza seems like a piece of **** to me

Comment

Working...
                      X