No announcement yet.

How many times will Floyd fight in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times will Floyd fight in 2012

Once or twice? He fought Mosley is May 2010 then waited until November the following year to fight Ortiz, didn't he say he wanted to be more active now?
    1 time
    60.71%
    2 times
    39.29%

I think just once

Comment

just once he going to jail soon.

Comment

he won't fight again till 2013

Comment

He fought Ortiz in September.

Comment

In the ring twice. In the bing, TBD!

Comment

I believe he will fight twice because I don't believe he will be in jail much longer than a month. If Floyd is out of jail by the end of July I can see him fighting Canelo, Martinez or Ortiz (if he beats Berto in June) in November or December. But if Floyd is forced to do the whole sentence he will only fight once.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                Once or twice? He fought Mosley is May 2010 then waited until November the following year to fight Ortiz, didn't he say he wanted to be more active now?
                Twice...Floyd is hungry, and he wants to be more active...there is no doubt in my mind that he will fight canelo after coming out of jail....next year, he will fight 3 times...he's just so hungry, and he ALMOST fought in february this year...if he would have fought in febuary, then he would have potentially fought three times this year...I think in the next few years, he will fight Canelo, Berto, Alexander(once he reaches the top), MAYBE Martinez, Maybe Pac, and possibly james Kirkland...Kirkland is the only legitamte opponent out there besides Sergio and Pac...Floyd's gonna want to fight em once the fans start talking about it

Comment

May 5th and December 8th. Just like 2007 with De La Hoya and Hatton.

Both dates fall on Saturdays so it's not out of the question.

Comment

May 5: Miguel Cotto.
                    December 8: Saul Alvarez/Sergio Martinez[Realistically speaking].

December 8: Manny Pacquiao[Wishful thinking/Bob Arum].

Comment

Working...
                    X