No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Could Face Sanctions Over Slander Attack on Ref

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Could Face Sanctions Over Slander Attack on Ref

The president of the Boxing Commission of Puerto Rico, Dommys Delgado, is not ruling out the possiblity of sanctions against Juan Manuel Lopez for the Puerto Rican's star slanderous attack on referee Roberto Ramirez Sr.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lost a lot of respect for Juanma last night....it was a honorable loss and a classic, and for him to take his loss the way he did, just makes him look like a d bag, and wont gain any new friends with networks or the fans.

Comment

Man Lopez went crazy after the fight, I'm curious to hear what he has to say with a clear head. He's probably been advised to keep low for a while and keep his yap shut though.

Think Lopez should have gone the Cotto route after he lost to Margarito and just stormed out of the ring without saying a thing.

Comment

They should look into the three judges while they're at it...

Comment

Lopez should just take his loss like a man....the fix was in an Salido knew it.

Comment

He better apologize to the ref... that ref was letting him get away with murder that night while yelling at Salido for supposed "Low blows" (looked perfectly legal punches to me) than Juanma still tries to blame the ref? LOL funny Juanma, that ref was doing you favors all night, including that stoppage, if he woulda let you continue your health was at serious risk papa.

Comment

all he had to do was wait out the 10 count

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                Lost a lot of respect for Juanma last night....it was a honorable loss and a classic, and for him to take his loss the way he did, just makes him look like a d bag, and wont gain any new friends with networks or the fans.
                I'ts a storm in a teacup. A similiar thing happened with ab Judah, and he had more justifaction on his side. I thought that he was very unfairly penalised. And why wasn't Mayweather DQ'd for his trainer jumping into the ring etc. As for Lopez, the guy was still in dreamland, he was very seriously affected by the 5 punches. It was as if he was talking in his sleep. He shouldn't be held accountable, unless, like in Judah's case, the Commision is greedy for money.

Comment

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I think Juanma said a little too much for his own good. I think he knew the fix was in and that there was no way he would lose on the score cards, think he knew the ref also knew this and was angered he stopped it. Lopez probably knew he just had to make it till the final bell and he had the victory, Salido just ruined the master plan by bringing the pain. You have to speak Spanish and really analyze the things he was saying to get what I mean.

Comment

He sounds like Khan. You lost take it like a man instead of crying like a little girl. Its everyone else fault that you lost right? What a ***** made dude. He was up on the score cards which is ridiculous. They were going to rob Salido if he didn't get that ko. Juanma had all the advantages, still lost and is a poor sport. I guess he should stop fighting in PR since he can't even get a fair shake there.

Comment

Working...
                    X