Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley behavior of HEADBUTTING played a “CONSTANT” role in his PAST 6 victories!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley behavior of HEADBUTTING played a “CONSTANT” role in his PAST 6 victories!

Tim Bradley behavior of HEADBUTTING played a “CONSTANT” role in his PAST 6 victories!

By. Horus

Bradley vs. Alexander this past weekend was a revealing look at two fighters who were both undefeated and who were champions. For one fighter, his streak of consecutive wins continued, and for the other his streak ended. For this Article we will focus of the fighter whose winning streak continues to an impressive 27-0. Before this fight, I said that Bradley is not the biggest, not the strongest, not the fastest, not the most technical, and to make it worst he is not even Marketable. But he is a fighter, and he does what fighters do, fights. He is discipline and he doesn’t get tired or quits. So fittingly once again, Saturday night he proved as my assessments of him true. However, one painfully problematic assessment of Bradley I miss was His constant behavior of head butting, and being involved in head butts.

I choose the word behavior, because that is the word that perfectly describes what is going with with Bradley and his head butts.
    To be clear,

Behavior: Refers to a person action intentionally or unintentionally. Behavior is what a person does, not what he thinks, feels, or believes.

So as a result; Bradley’s behavior and his habit of head butting his opponents has now had him with 6 opponents in a row, and 6 Fights in a row in which he has a head butt’s average of 3 head butts per fight. That’s average total of 18 head butts in the past 6 fights.

I know some will argue that his head butts are all an accident and unintentional. Make no mistake about it, this is not a mistake, this not a coincidence, this is not a trend, and this is an not accident.

This BEHAVIOR of Tim Bradley has become a dangerous Habit.
    Meaning this is a part of who he is and what he does.

Habit: A recurrent, often unconscious pattern of behavior that is acquired through frequent repetition

GIFSoup

What we can all determine by these facts are that no matter how big or how small of a part it played. Bradley's headbutts played a "CONSTANT" role in his past 6 victories.

So what we need to do is STOP BLAMING BRADLEY’S VICTIMS, and Start BLAMING BRADLEY.
    How more opponents have to get headbutted before we say ENOUGH!

Horus Twitter::http://twitter.com/#!/Horusp4p
    Horus Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...00000555462366
    Horus Email:Horusp4p@aol.com
    Yes
    52.00%
    No
    48.00%
    Last edited by Horus; 02-02-2011, 06:50 PM.

congratulations no ones going to read your 30 paragraphs as we know they are bias as hell and have no point to it fact of the matter is alexander has looked like dog **** his last 2 fights and quit vs bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
      congratulations no ones going to read your 30 paragraphs as we know they are bias as hell and have no point to it fact of the matter is alexander has looked like dog **** his last 2 fights and quit vs bradley
      But yet you were the first person to post in my thread.

Comment

Good stuff but you can't stop/prevent Bradley from doing something LEGAL (accidental HB)

Comment

Pretty good post and thanks for the gifs. Definitely hard to defend being that there were 6 fighters in a row that have suffered cuts from headbutts.

It's not like Bernard Hopkins, who some unfairly compare bradley too imo, because we all know bernard never headbutted Pascal, Pavlik, Trinidad, Oscar, etc. Bradley seems to headbutt EVERYONE he fights.

BTW, I think you should have a "maybe" in your poll because while I believe his headbutts are a factor, I also believe he's better than everyone he's fought so far and headbutts aren't the main reason he's winning. They may be a factor in some of his fights, but for the most part his determination, will power, pressure, etc. are winning him fights.
          Last edited by ИATAS; 02-02-2011, 03:40 PM.

Comment

This is really 3 threads combined into 1. But instead of making 3 separate threads I decided to make 1 thread and just combined all the arguments in one post
            Last edited by Horus; 02-02-2011, 03:46 PM.

Comment

it's becoming an annoying pattern

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                Pretty good post and thanks for the gifs. Definitely hard to defend being that there were 6 fighters in a row that have suffered cuts from headbutts.

It's not like Bernard Hopkins, who some unfairly compare bradley too imo, because we all know bernard never headbutted Pascal, Pavlik, Trinidad, Oscar, etc. Bradley seems to headbutt EVERYONE he fights.

BTW, I think you should have a "maybe" in your poll because while I believe his headbutts are a factor, I also believe he's better than everyone he's fought so far and headbutts aren't the main reason he's winning. They may be a factor in some of his fights, but for the most part his determination, will power, pressure, etc. are winning him fights.
                Bradley is a good fighter, and I love is determination. However as I said in my Opening post. Bradley has incorporated this tactic of headbutting into his BEHAVIOR which is the problem.

I choose the word behavior, because that is the word that perfectly describes what is going with with Bradley and his head butts.
                To be clear,

Behavior: Refers to a person action intentionally or unintentionally. Behavior is what a person does, not what he thinks, feels, or believes.

So as a result; Bradley’s behavior and his habit of head butting his opponents has now had him with 6 opponents in a row, and 6 Fights in a row in which he has a head butt’s average of 3 head butts per fight. That’s average total of 18 head butts in the past 6 fights.

What we can all determine by these facts are that no matter how big or how small of a part it played. Bradley's headbutts played a "CONSTANT" role in his past 6 victories.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  Good stuff but you can't stop/prevent Bradley from doing something LEGAL (accidental HB)
                  The headbutt is only legal if the ref calls it an accident. So what needs to happen is the refs need to stop calling Bradley's headbutts accidents.

Comment

Originally posted by reetcunt View Post
                    it's becoming an annoying pattern
                    It is not a pattern this stuff is apart of his behavior as a fighter.
                    And now he has made headbutting a Habit. Which is the problem

Comment

Working...
                    X