No announcement yet.

how big is your man meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    On the real i wanted my homies sister for years i get her naked and she goes thats to big so i ended up eating her out all night.
    some chicks dont dig big cocks because it hurts and it feels uncomfortable

unless the ***** is loose i doubt shell go 4 something big

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      It's the internet, so everyone has a huge penis...
      i was honest **** does not matter anyways i am still poor so it makes the wang worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by WANGLER JR View Post

Man i wanted that **** bad to tryed putting it in but she was screaming like i was raping her totally killed it for me.
        Last edited by MARKBNLV; 04-04-2010, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WANGLER JR View Post

and i just realized i am still prime i just need a 12 pack before posting.

Comment

On the real i wanted my homies sister for years i get her naked and she goes thats to big so i ended up eating her out all night.
            that sucks so ****ing bad, man. Having a big dick is kind of overrated. I think chicks are more into a slightly above average dick.

Comment

My ex had to go see a gynecologist after we ****ed because it hurt for a week. I guess it's average size around 7-8.

Comment

this is probably the gayest shiet ever! oh my fawking god seriously? why would someone be interested at some random strangers dick? the TS is gay!

Comment

yah, i hate my huge ****. it sucks feeling like a real man and being able to please a woman. sometimes i wish i had a tiny penis like the rest of the guys in the lounge

Comment

and i just realized i am still prime i just need a 12 pack before posting.
                    nah dawg youre past it

well **** im out

peace

Comment

Originally posted by Unbreakable View Post
                      this is probably the gayest shiet ever! oh my fawking god seriously? why would someone be interested at some random strangers dick? the TS is gay!
                      No your huge words are gay,only a man unsecure in his heterosexuality would care...................you are a **** sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X