No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Shane Mosley Breaks Down Broner's First Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Shane Mosley Breaks Down Broner's First Loss

Luis Sandoval catches up with former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley to discuss his charity work with the Watson family, the end of his fight career and his future in the sport, Adrien Broner's loss to Marcos Maidana, Manny Pacquiao's comeback win and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Broner

He's not as good as they thought Shane. He dont have you're footwork. Like Floyd said in the Paulie fight, "He fought a bit flat footed".

Comment

BRONER losing to MAIDANA doesn't mean he will lose ever,but he lost and took a tremendous beating from a 140 fighter;as much i like CHINO as much i have to remember ALEXANDER played with him. Now CHINO is lill better and the fight WAS A EASY WORK with BRONER,EASY WORK!!!

Comment

I was impressed.

Good interview with Shane here. I was impressed with AB man. He made me a fan because of his will to win. He's exciting and comes to fight and finish you if he can. He has killer instinct and balls. Take away all of the bragging and talking he does, and underneath, we have a throwback fighter in the making. He has flaws that are easy to fix if he is serious about boxing. He needs to increase his workrate. He needs to become more defensively responsible. He needs to use his legs. He needs to get rid of the shoulder roll and keep his hands up. He needs to learn to pivot and turn his opponent and not go straight back with his chin in the air. All of the flaws I just addressed and he STILL almost stopped MM at the end. He hurt him bad with that right hand at the end of the 11th. MM was still hurt in the 12th. Keep in mind how much bigger MM is than AB. AB fights like he is bigger than them all. He has a killer left hook he kept stopping MM in his tracks with. He also needs a new lead trainer because he shouldn't have come out fighting so aggressively anyway. He should've boxed MM's ears off. MM is not the most skilled fighter and is a C Level guy if you fight him the right way. Let's be honest. Now everyone is screaming MM vs FM. Based on what!? He beat an arrogant kid who in a rematch, will most likely box more and win and possibly by stoppage. MM is no Manny or Floyd. I saw threads where they were saying MM would beat Manny. Hahahaha. He would get stretched. The only thing that allowed Rios to not be stopped was how much he rehydrated over night. Manny is extremely strong for his size and would KO MM. MM has never been punched by a fighter who can punch with speed and power like Manny can. Manny's feet are also too fast and his ring IQ would be too much. They need to let MM enjoy his victory and not throw him to Manny or Floyd.
        Last edited by GOD-FR33; 12-16-2013, 03:13 PM. Reason: New word.

Comment

God damn man Shane is slurring all over the place ... Really sad to see.

Comment

Broner's gone! You can't hide/ride from your "bro" forever. There's only one Floyd...Amir is next>>>>

Comment

Good to see brotha Shane sticking up for AB.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                Good interview with Shane here. I was impressed with AB man. He made me a fan because of his will to win. He's exciting and comes to fight and finish you if he can. He has killer instinct and balls. Take away all of the bragging and talking he does, and underneath, we have a throwback fighter in the making. He has flaws that are easy to fix if he is serious about boxing. He needs to increase his workrate. He needs to become more defensively responsible. He needs to use his legs. He needs to get rid of the shoulder roll and keep his hands up. He needs to learn to pivot and turn his opponent and not go straight back with his chin in the air. All of the flaws I just addressed and he STILL almost stopped MM at the end. He hurt him bad with that right hand at the end of the 11th. MM was still hurt in the 12th. Keep in mind how much bigger MM is than AB. AB fights like he is bigger than them all. He has a killer left hook he kept stopping MM in his tracks with. He also needs a new lead trainer because he shouldn't have come out fighting so aggressively anyway. He should've boxed MM's ears off. MM is not the most skilled fighter and is a C Level guy if you fight him the right way. Let's be honest. Now everyone is screaming MM vs FM. Based on what!? He beat an arrogant kid who in a rematch, will most likely box more and win and possibly by stoppage. MM is no Manny or Floyd. I saw threads where they were saying MM would beat Manny. Hahahaha. He would get stretched. The only thing that allowed Rios to not be stopped was how much he rehydrated over night. Manny is extremely strong for his size and would KO MM. MM has never been punched by a fighter who can punch with speed and power like Manny can. Manny's feet are also too fast and his ring IQ would be too much. They need to let MM enjoy his victory and not throw him to Manny or Floyd.

Comment

Man, thats hard to watch. Shane's gonna have a hard retirement. He is slurring so badly. I hope his health holds up.

Comment

Shame

Why ask SHAME?.

Comment

Working...
                    X