Floyd Tweets he is fighting Canelo in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Tweets he is fighting Canelo in September

Floyd Mayweather ‏@FloydMayweather 14s

I chose my opponent for September 14th and it's Canelo Alvarez. I'm giving the fans what they want. It will be at the MGM Grand.

Nice. Thanks Floyd for giving us this one!

Comment

wow, and so it begins...

Comment

nah, I don't believe it. He's using it to get leverage for Alexander.... and if he does fight Canelito it will be at 147 or something ridiculous

Comment

If it's at 154, so much crow to eat, myself included.

Comment

Big props to Floyd for this. I've been sour on him lately because i didn't get the feeling he was fighting Canelo but this is great news.

Makes me realize his fight with Pac had more to do with Bob Arum than anything on his behalf. Fighting Canelo is about as big a risk as fighting Pac imo.

Comment

WOAH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                If it's at 154, so much crow to eat, myself included.
                Yeah this. But his team is to be blamed for saying 147 or no go.

Comment

I knew it. There was literally no other acceptable opponents aside from the Ghost and Canelo. By May 2015 someone amongst Garcia, Laexander, Khan, Matthysse and Brook will be ready, but right now this is what needs to happen.

I got Mayweather by a comfortable decision with some scary moments.

Comment

Props to Floyd for taking this fight. One 0 is gonna go and it's not going to be Canelo's...

Comment

Working...
                    X