No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeMarco on Broner: He Knows This is a Tough Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeMarco on Broner: He Knows This is a Tough Fight

WBC lightweight champion Tony DeMarco is putting the finishing touches in his training camp for his HBO televised November 17th showdown against Adrien Broner. On a recent edition of BoxingScene's official audio show The Boxing Lab, DeMarco discussed the fight.

"Everything is going well. I am at home relaxing right now. We are tired right now but it is good because it shows we are training hard. This is the last hard week of camp and next week we concentrate on making sure we get on weight," DeMarco explained.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hell Yea He KNOWS!

HE gonna need a dump truck full of twinkles to help soothed his bruised Ego after DeMarco Gets in that ASS!

War DeMarco
    Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 11-08-2012, 12:42 PM.

Comment

If he doesn't, he will find out real quick next weekend. Hairbrush better get ready for some pressure right at the first bell.

Comment

Right now it's a 50-50 fight/Broner going to lose!

Post fight it will be Broner took an easy fight and is ducking (insert name).

Comment

Been a Demarco fan for a long time and i wish i could believe Tony is gunna win but with his defense and Broners speed its gunna be a very hard night with Broner prevailing but Tony is a live underdog his as length,punching power,accuracy,iron will and a good chin but his defense is too leaky.Ill be roaring him on win or lose so WAR TONY

Comment

Demarco is a nice fighter. I like him a lot and in boxing when 2 men strap on the gloves anything can happen. But this will most likely be another example of what happens when a nice fighter fights an A+ talent. The talent divide is too great. Broner wins easy. And that's taking nothing away from the talented Demarco. If he wins his career will take off and he'll be right there with JMM and Canelo for Mexican fight fans.

Comment

he know's, but he also knows he's going to be victorious.

Comment

If Broner beats demarco ill give him credit

Comment

Given the experience DeMarco has from Valero and Linares fights, you only really give Broner a small edge here.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    If Broner beats demarco ill give him credit
                    No you won't cause the only black fighter you like is Patterson.

Comment

Working...
                    X