No announcement yet.

Roy Jones "I'll fight for another year and I'mma call it a day"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
    You think he's paying his bills by traveling to Poland or Russia to fight people? He probably barely breaks even with travel expenses, paying trainers and sparring partners, etc.
    You'd be surprised at how much money these eastern european promoters are willing to pay to get american legends (even if they're over the hill) to fight in their country. Jones/Lebedev and Toney/Lebedev were huge in Russia, those fights generated a lot of money.

Comment

I support him being able to fight because he loves training and boxing but at least fight cans who can't knock his dick loose every time he gets in there. I mean jeez if there was ever a time to cherry pick it would be now right. Kinda backwards.

Comment

:|... Hope nobody agrees to fight him for a year out of respect/pitty lol

Comment

phuck roy jones.. he's a phuckin drug cheat like vitali klitschko.. i've lost all tolerance for cheats, they should all be banned.

and this coming from a fan of both roy jones and vitali.. it is what it is.. get drug cheats outta the damn sport.

Comment

Is he broke or what?

He got dropped by a tin can last time out.

What is he expecting to get out of this?

Comment

roy was completely gone after calzaghe destroyed him back in 2008. calz did the same with lacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastolio+ View Post
                roy was completely gone after calzaghe destroyed him back in 2008. calz did the same with lacy.

oh yeah so slappy joe is the one who ruined Jones now? GTFO TROLL.

Comment

Damn another year.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    Bro, Calzaghe GOAT. Only Tyson Fury comes close.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                      did you see calz humiliate and destroy jones? i loved every second of it, and i'm a roy fan. let's just give credit where credit is due, joe calzaghe ends careers.

feel a bit sorry for roy

Comment

Working...
                      X