Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch v Mikkel Kessler rematch - who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prime froch > prime kessler

Comment

Kessler wins again. In Nottingham, in Copenhagen, on the North Pole! But it will be a close fight because Froch is THE COBRA !

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
        I think the most important part of this fight was round 5, Froch clearly buzzes kessler and couldve finished the fight if he was on top of his game like before, froch with the drive and the experience of the ward sexual violation have made him a better fighter and kessler will get ko in the rematch or severly battered in my opinion
        You seem to forget that Kessler buzzed Froch too. Legs buckled under Froch and he looked confused for a few seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by BarrySlisk View Post
          You seem to forget that Kessler buzzed Froch too. Legs buckled under Froch and he looked confused for a few seconds.
          Go back watch round 5, it was nothing like that, in r5 kessler couldve been taken out if froch showed the passion he hAD before, well see the rematch kessler isnt going the distance with froch again you heard it here first

Comment

Kessler wins again.. Kesslers eyes have healed and I think he can pull the trigger if they met again.

Comment

I thought Kessler won the first fight but in Nottingham I'd give the edge to Froch.

Kessler should come to the UK considering Froch went to Denmark.

Comment

Working...
              X