Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't know why mayweather still gets ranked in the p4p lists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you see???he just beat the p4P#2 fighter in the world and was trying to fight the p4p#1 fighter..but the ***** is scared to take a roid test...he'd rather sue

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      Its obvious you have no clue what pound4pound means bro... It means "If the world were all the same size, but we maintained our same abilties." If that were the case then YES Mayweather is P4P. I hate these freakin rookies that bash a man and dont know shyt!!
      Pound for pound is subjective and if the ring mag thinks pacquiao is #1 then the primary meaning for them definitely are great fighters who are not afraid to challenge themselves and look good doing it. Obviously they have a secondary meaning to this, which is the one you posted that's why mayweather is #2 right now, although he just had one fight this year.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Name some in the last 5 years.....PLEASE!!!!!
        You seem very much on Floyds nut sack dude... It kinda boggles my mind that all these "Pac fans"(notice I didnt say "Boxing fans") know the words to the saying "Pound 4 pound" but they dont know what it means... Look at the dudes thread that you defend, and look at what he says.
        Now you tell me that this threader knows what the hell P4P means!! It's not a fighters record you freakin IDIOT, it's ability Dumb ASS, lol.... NOW and only now I understand this whole boxing website video game thing you guys play, lol... It's not about the sport, it's who can suck ther most balls, who can get the most lil icons, who has the neatest ("I'd never have a shot at this chick") pic on your profile....
        This has nothing to do with boxing to you people and it is now truly funny to me.
        Floyd aint gay, it's just what you heard another nutsacker call him, so you call him that to have a friend.. I'll be happy when your hero wins in the Phils, so we can have good boxing talk on this site.. Talk about skills and other things besides "your" God.

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
          Heres the article where goldenboy cantacts Mathew for a fight in the uk.
          Still not seeing where in that article Floyd expressively called out Matt Hatton.

With that said, you can't limit your options. The UK would probably offer Floyd a good chunk of money to come over there, and beat up Matt Hatton, plus whatever Floyd would make from PPV buys. Exploiting those rabid fans in the UK. Its no different from exploiting the Mexican fanbase when he fought Marquez.

Low Risk/High Reward and he would stay busy, until a fight with Manny could be finalized.

On that tip, if Mosley can get by Berto, Ellerbe says they will look into fighting Mosley. Anything can happen if the money is right.

Comment

Originally posted by steeluv View Post
            schooled pacman? I saw marquez on the canvass 4 times and pacquaio never on it!
            You should really watch those fights with "boxing fans" eyes dude... JMM fought his ass off both times.. Imo, they got the first fight right, the second they got it wrong. JMM got him on that one honestly

Comment

considering he was retired for 2 of the last 5 years. thats irrelevant. the guy has beat the top guys in his division at the time who is he ducking paul williams hahah get real he'd smash williams margarito basically annihalted him after the 6 round.

oh paquiao, well tell pacman to take the drug test and mayweather will smash him too.

Comment

Because regards of his acts or who he fights or what your perception of him is, he's still argueably the best boxer on the planet right now. He's went up 5 weight classes and has been fighting bigger guys his entire career and been beating them. On many occasions he's been outweighed by 10-15 pounds on fight night and still won. This was the case against corrales, baldy and oscar that I know of off the top of my head. Thats the true definition of p4p in my opinion, being able to beat fighters bigger than you, pound for pound. Floyd fights Ricky Hatton, but hatton weighs more on fight night and has faught at 140 his entire career. Most of floyds career took place at 130 and yes he's grown up, but he's still a small dude. With all that said, no matter your opinion of him, he's a great boxer, and p4p, only one man can arguably have his spot for the time being, and thats pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                X