No announcement yet.

BoxingScene is too ****ographic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoxingScene is too ****ographic

Those avatars showing half naked babes in their thongs and stuff like that must go. Look, dont get me wrong, I love (naked) women too. Everytime I see a avatar with a hot semi-nude babe in it, it gets me an instant boner. But last night I was sitting in the living room with my laptop on and was just surfing on BoxingScene for some BOXING news and my little sister went to sit next to me and she saw those dirty avatars. Man I got embarassed and just turned the laptop off.

So you guys cmon lets keep it CLEAN

Originally posted by wXh View Post
    Those avatars showing half naked babes in their thongs and stuff like that must go. Look, dont get me wrong, I love (naked) women too. Everytime I see a avatar with a hot semi-nude babe in it, it gets me an instant boner. But last night I was sitting in the living room with my laptop on and was just surfing on BoxingScene for some BOXING news and my little sister went to sit next to me and she saw those dirty avatars. Man I got embarassed and just turned the laptop off.

:gay:

You realize you can just turn off avs and sigs right TS?

Comment

Originally posted by wXh View Post

Doode honestly I could care less but im just letting you know your gonna get a whole latta this....

Any time you post that kind of stuff....so just be prepared.....

Comment

Originally posted by wxh View Post
        those avatars showing half naked babes in their thongs and stuff like that must go. Look, dont get me wrong, i love (naked) women too. everytime i see a avatar with a hot semi-nude babe in it, it gets me an instant boner. But last night i was sitting in the living room with my laptop on and was just surfing on boxingscene for some boxing news and my little sister went to sit next to me and she saw those dirty avatars. Man i got embarassed and just turned the laptop off.

So you guys cmon lets keep it clean
        lmao...ftw

Comment

i just hate the avatars featuring fugly women with giant booties. who needs to see that trash?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
            lmao...ftw
            Yeah that kinda sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than anything don't it????

Comment

Originally posted by FloydsEra View Post
              i just hate the avatars featuring fugly women with giant booties. who needs to see that trash?
              Soooooo you'd rather have an avi with a phat doode in it instead??? I dont follow your logic...

Comment

Originally posted by FloydsEra View Post
                +1. especially those giant cellulite asses on short stumpy legs. horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  Soooooo you'd rather have an avi with a phat doode in it instead??? I dont follow your logic...
                  Your logic is impossible to follow. lol

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    Yeah that kinda sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than anything don't it????
                    That's what I was thinkin when I saw that **** masked in a whinyass anti nudity rant. Why the **** is this **** in NSB anyways? Comments n suggestions is the forum for this TS. Here take this witchu homey.

Last edited by MANGLER; 08-26-2009, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X