Chagaev VS Ibragimov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chagaev VS Ibragimov

Who ya got?
    Last edited by Froch You; 07-08-2007, 02:16 PM.

i've seen two ibragimov fights and clips of a few others and frankly think he's barely above clubfighter stage.
    have read other posters here really talking him up but doent know where theyre coming from.
    he has a punchers chance but thats about it.

Comment

i think chagaev takes this one. he won his title is the harder fight, valuev is scary when he's standing in front of u and throws more punches than briggs does. i like chagaev, i'll actually feel sorry for him when he loses the unified titles to wlad

Comment

Yeah I like Chagaev by KO. Ibragimov throws wild punches kinda amateurish and Chagaev to me throws more professional punches and I believe he hits alot harder.

Comment

looking forward to this fight. Two short rugged HW's but with different styles. I think Ibragimov's last result will do wonders for his confidence and will help him forget the Ray Austin debacle. Ibragimov by decision.

Comment

Ibragimov will win. He is faster

Comment

Originally posted by shawn1262231 View Post
              Yeah I like Chagaev by KO. Ibragimov throws wild punches kinda amateurish and Chagaev to me throws more professional punches and I believe he hits alot harder.
              That's not wild punches. Ibrogimov will bring a lot of problems to Chagaev. I don't think that Chagaev will handle with left Ibrogimov's left hand.

Comment

I think Chagaev is better in terms of technique and boxing skill but Ibragimov has more power from the two. Only change Ibragimov really has is to use his power and go for the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by sloben View Post
                  That's not wild punches. Ibrogimov will bring a lot of problems to Chagaev. I don't think that Chagaev will handle with left Ibrogimov's left hand.
                  I agree Ibragimov is awkward and will cause Chagaev alot of problems but I still have the image of him being hurt by Austin I think either guy can win. Every other day I have a different opinion on who will win. It's too close to call. They match up nicely.

Comment

Working...
                  X