No announcement yet.

When the Klitschkos Retire...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the Klitschkos Retire...

What will happen when the Klitschko brothers retire? Who will take over as heavyweight champion? What about the future of the sport of boxing as a whole?

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    What will happen when the Klitschko brothers retire?
    Tunney will commit suicide.....

Comment

Fights will be more competitive but the division will still suck IMO. The talent will fade when the brothers retire but the Heavyweight division has a thing where it sucks for years and then blossoms with talent.

Look at the 80's where all the talent abused themselves...then look at the 90's where you had a very deep division. I'm not saying the guys of today have the ability to mix it up with the guys of the 90's but it'll likely be a toss up of who wins against who when the Klitschko's hang them up.

I'm a fan of both brothers but I can't wait for them to retire. I hate it when fighters have to recycle opponents they already defeated.

Comment

Europeans will now how to follow American boxing only

Comment

Evander will win a title again

Comment

Comment

In regards to Haye, would he stick around if they retired?

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                What will happen when the Klitschko brothers retire? Who will take over as heavyweight champion? What about the future of the sport of boxing as a whole?
                the heavy weight will finally death, with fat, lazy, half hearted BUM holding the crown...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                  In regards to Haye, would he stick around if they retired?
                  It wouldn't surprise me if he did. He's certainly good enough to hold at least one of the belts.

Comment

there will be a better level of parody

we take for granted that the planet's two best HW for the last decade have not been able to fight eachother

we'll finally get a chance to see the top two guys square off. we shouldnt complain when it doesnt happen each fight (those fights take time to simmer and dont come around every year,) but we'll actually get to see it now

i cant think of a more legitimate excuse for not fighting a guy. they're flippin brothers. nothing's more important than family.

Comment

Working...
                    X