Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Pacquiao fans rooting for Mayweather over Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
    As a Pacquiao fan rooting for Mayweather to win, I imagine I'm in the minority.. Any other Pacquiao fans pulling for Mayweather over Ortiz? If Ortiz wins this fight, then the biggest fight in boxing is gone.. IMO Pacquiao/Mayweather is a very real possibility at this stage and potentially not too far away.

I like Ortiz, and wouldn't be too upset if he won. But I think a Super-Mega fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather would be a great event and awesome for the sport. What say you boxing fans??
    If Ortiz will follow the coaching and work hard on the fight without fear on engaging Floyd toe to toe He will come out victorious

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
      im rootin for may and im a pac fan
      Same here. I guess i just don't understand how you people feel you have to be a fan of one or the other, or wish ill on floyd if you like pac, or call pac a cheater if you like floyd.

damn people take this too seriously, its like they're in the ring fightin' or some ****

Comment

Originally posted by Ben d great View Post
        If Ortiz will follow the coaching and work hard on the fight without fear on engaging Floyd toe to toe He will come out victorious
        I think its going to probably play out very Floyd vs Hatton. Without all the Cortez interruptions though. Ortiz will engage, miss, get desperate, "check hook", probably not get KO'd but most likely will go down. Then lose a by a lopsided score on the cards.

Mayweather>hatton>ortiz

*b4 it comes up, I'm not saying Ortiz fights like Ricky, I am aware he's a southpaw and that will probably cause floyd some discomfort. I'm just saying i think missing and not getting any work done for several rounds will get ortiz desperate and sloppy*
        Last edited by DIB42; 08-26-2011, 12:05 PM.

Comment

i want ortiz to give floyd a good fight but i still want floyd to win. i want pac to give floyd his first loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            who did *******s root for when mayweather and marquez fought? i know they hate floyd but they hate marquez to for no logical reason besides making their god look morta.

i rooted for Floyd...no joke

Comment

When Floyd fought Oscar I rooted for Floyd

Comment

Yep! but no need to root or watch cuz this fight isnt even competitive! these guys are in 2 diff leagues!! Mayw by UD

Comment

i'm pac fan and i hope may wins over ortiz

i want to see pac vs mayweather!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i rooted for Floyd...no joke
                    did marquez do some unspeakable act with the pinoy flag?

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                      Same here. I guess i just don't understand how you people feel you have to be a fan of one or the other, or wish ill on floyd if you like pac, or call pac a cheater if you like floyd.

damn people take this too seriously, its like they're in the ring fightin' or some ****
                      agreed....

Comment

Working...
                      X