No announcement yet.

Tim BRADLEY: "I'll take any random test. Blood, Urine....even the SAT's!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    Im the other way around. I use to always say that Bradley could beat him and now I think Pac kills him
    Now thats funny

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      I am not saying he will... but, the guy has a great chance. he keeps better and better. Every fight I see an improvement in him. He does something new every time.
      I picked Lamont and Lamont is no pushover. Lamont is that good and Bradley dominated that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Dude, I remember saying that Bradley wouldn't stand much of a chance against Pacquiao, but he has improved so freaking much, I can see Bradley outboxing Pacquiao.
        i think the opposite.

i think bradley should crowd pacquiao and not box with him.

i think bradley should do what agapito did to pacquiao. (obviously not intentionally foul though)

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          He is so confident that he is willing to fight Pac without a blood test also why is Floyd not as confident?
          Would he get Pac to take a blood test if he asked?

Why isn't Pac willing to take the tests?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            i think the opposite.

i think bradley should crowd pacquiao and not box with him.

i think bradley should do what agapito did to pacquiao. (obviously not intentionally foul though)
            I don't know, Bradley can box.

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum View Post
              Would he get Pac to take a blood test if he asked?

Why isn't Pac willing to take the tests?
              I don't know he has to ask first. But, he doesn't care so is a moot point.

And, for your 2nd question is cuz Pac does not have to is not required. But, yet is still willing to do a random blood test during training camp. And, that is the time he would be doping.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                I don't know, Bradley can box.
                he can but outside-mid range i think pac would be superior in speed and power.

now being inside would negate some of pac's speed and power.

plus......bradley is a very well built athlete. very thick and very strong , he can muscle up pacquiao.

Comment

I totally agree because of superior conditioning and a pressure type stle with both having great hand speed, workrate and pac having better power. The only down fall is Bradley gets careless alot and gets caught in between punches something PAC specializes in. I would also pick bradley to win but that because I like Tim but with little power it would be hard to keep Pac off of him for twelve strong action packed rounds if it goes the distance.

Comment

Working...
                  X