Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limeys, what football team should I support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The team will find you, as cheesy as it sounds it's true.

Comment

Don't listen to him, he's a stupid Yank.

Comment

you should support bristol city.

Comment

Millwall maybe

Comment

Support Leicester City

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
              I am an ignorant Yank who wants to support a club. I've been watching football for about a year now and so far I am a Chelsea fan. Mainly because John Terry and Cashley are my favorite players. Honestly, I feel somewhat like a sellout rooting for a top 4 squad. That's like me supporting the Lakers ()

Do you guys support a team from the Championships? Or is it one club and that's it?
              Southampton,my dear boy! We are on the rise. Support who you like,but steer clear of those boo skate ****s pompey down the road.

Comment

Jesus walked among us.

Comment

Nottingham Forest, because

1. Tyson plays for them

2. The best team in the world by far

heres what you need to learn

Comment

Everton.

Support Everton if you're gonna support anyone. plus Sly Stallone supports Everton too.

Comment

Here's the thing. In Boxing, you can like and support many fighters but it doesn't work that way in football. One person can like one club and the rest of the clubs are ****s.

Like a poster said, maybe that team is going to find me. I'm still a n00b so it's only a matter of time ....

Since I only been watching the Premier League, I'm only familiar with so many teams. I like Aston Villa, West Ham, Everton, and Manchester City. Other than Chelsea, those are the teams that I find myself rooting for.

I only HEARD OF some of the clubs mentioned in this thread like Nottingham Forrest, Bristol City, Southampton, etc.

I appreciate your input, Limeys. I would like to hear some more, plz.

Comment

Working...
                      X