Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ferguson Retires at Manchester Utd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 things that you didnt know about Ferguson...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22449415

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      I feel like crying. I've never known anything else!!
      i echo this , i fookin hate united.

Comment

He is the GOAT no doubt.

I'm an Everton fan and although be sad to see Moyes go, just hope he gets a proper chance at United.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
          He is the GOAT no doubt.

I'm an Everton fan and although be sad to see Moyes go, just hope he gets a proper chance at United.
          Do you think he is good enough?.

How do you feel about your brand of football, what is it like?.

I obviously can't make a proper opinion based on the handful of games i see of Everton per season.

Comment

Next coach is gonna get crucified

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Do you think he is good enough?.

How do you feel about your brand of football, what is it like?.

I obviously can't make a proper opinion based on the handful of games i see of Everton per season.
              Good enough? who know's. We will never know til he gets the chance to prove it. SAF rates him very highly and he has done miracles for our club during his tenure. If it wasn't for Moyes we would either be in the Championships or battling relegation year in year out. Yet he has turned us into a top 8 team now, worked miracles on a very low budget. I'd like to see him manage some real world class players and see how he gets on with them. I think he deserves the chance to manage a club like Man United.

brand of Football is a hard one. This season we have played some pretty good football but also played some poor football too. I think he is far to negative in certain games and seems to play for point, this could be down to not having the right players. I remember when we signed Donovan on loan the first time round and we were playing some really attractive football.

If he goes I wish him all the best and would thank him for what he as done for Everton over last 11 years. I'd wish him all the best and kinda hope he would be succesful, although don't want United to be succesful as a club. I'm going the game on Sunday against West Ham, at Goodison so it will be his last game in charge and i'm sure he will get a good send off. Gonna be a strange atmosphere in Goodison on Sunday.

Hopefully this answers your questions, if not my excuse is just been on a night shift and tired and in need of bed.

Comment

we gotta show respect.

Comment

Gunners fan here but credit where it's due. Ferguson was a fantastic coach..

Comment

You may have seen it but:

Thatcher is dead, Ferguson retired and somewhere out there is a scouser with a magic lamp and one wish left.

Comment

Working...
                    X