No announcement yet.

Oscar Pistorius - Premeditated Murder - Yes or No

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
    i thought she wasn't in the residence when he shot her , it was meant to be a surprise remember(roses are red , violets are glorious , don't go sneaking on oscar pistorious)
    No, that rumour was dispelled on the day by the police.

His story is something like they had both been in bed, then he woke up in the middle of the night and heard a noise coming from the bathroom. He reached across to get his gun (reaching across where she would've been sleeping) and somehow DIDN'T notice that she wasn't in the bed with him. Then he started firing at the bathroom door assuming it was an intruder.

Absolute nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      would you mind elaborating on this?
      The **** moaned when he lost the final to the Brazilian dude oliviera I think his name was. He cried that the guy had an unfair advantage with his blades. **** talk about pot kettle black.

I'm with Fenomeno and bully the guy murdered her. How the hell does a guy with no legs get someone that hot and then kill her? Hang him.

Comment

I don't know all the facts here but it sounds to me like a case of domestic abuse gone deadly.

I don't buy the story that he got out of bed startled and then started firing bullets into the bathroom door. Does he sleep with his prosthetic legs on? If not, he must have got out of bed put the legs on and then proceeded to shoot through the bathroom door.

I think that alone dispels the "I was startled and acted quickly, it was a horrible accident" defense...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I don't know all the facts here but it sounds to me like a case of domestic abuse gone deadly.

I don't buy the story that he got out of bed startled and then started firing bullets into the bathroom door. Does he sleep with his prosthetic legs on? If not, he must have got out of bed put the legs on and then proceeded to shoot through the bathroom door.

I think that alone dispels the "I was startled and acted quickly, it was a horrible accident" defense...
          I guess it all depends on which angle the bullets were fired from. He doesn't even look remorseful.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            I guess it all depends on which angle the bullets were fired from. He doesn't even look remorseful.
            I read that the bullets were at a downward trajectory thus indicating his had his prosthetic on. This whole thing feels like an episode of Culombo...

Comment

He did it on purpose. When I first heard the story I thought he shot her through the front or back door to the house. I didn't know she locked herself in the bathroom and he shot through that door. Lock this piece of crap up.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I read that the bullets were at a downward trajectory thus indicating his had his prosthetic on.
                same thing I heard and in my eyes he's Guilty!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                  would you mind elaborating on this?
                  As my man said above he was a horrible loser and blamed it on other guys blades... Something about the length or width of them. Also in the paper over here the other day a South African team mate (a boxer actually) came out and said he was a bully and shot him..

Who knows about that story.. maybe the guy is trying to make a quick buck but it does fit

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  No, that rumour was dispelled on the day by the police.

His story is something like they had both been in bed, then he woke up in the middle of the night and heard a noise coming from the bathroom. He reached across to get his gun (reaching across where she would've been sleeping) and somehow DIDN'T notice that she wasn't in the bed with him. Then he started firing at the bathroom door assuming it was an intruder.

Absolute nonsense.

Wouldn't making sure your GF/WIFE is ok be the first thing to check?? everytime my GF gets up at night or moves it wakes me or i can feel it.. especially now she is on the rag and doing it all last night

Basically they had his fight and he lost his ****.. happens all the time in houses all over the world.. unfortunately he couldn't control himself and had a gun to hand.

It wouldn't surprise me if he gets off.. but it wouldn't be the first time a guilty man walked free..

Comment

Actually the shot missed the guys foot by inches but apparently it was just weeks ago

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...t-8499300.html

Comment

Lol @ the gullible bastards who think he's inocent. I hope you never get called up for jury service.

Comment

Working...
                      X