No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez V: Arum Stakes Rep on Making It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez V: Arum Stakes Rep on Making It

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum told us last week that the boxing community should not worry, that a fifth fight between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez will get made, even though Marquez has been quoted on BoxingScene.com as saying, "Regarding the fifth fight with Pacquiao, I am not interested in doing it. There is no point. The objective was achieved and everything that was outstanding is now finished. The most important thing is that everything concluded in a positive manner for me. I don't believe that the fans are interested in seeing another rematch between us."

[Click Here To Read More]

It just goes to show that Arum is the greatest marionette ever. And Manny and JMM are his puppets.

Comment

Who else was Manny going to fight seriously?

Comment

Unless Marquez really retires or is fighting Floyd they will fight a 5th fight and it would be in the US. Mexico is the only place with the similar time zone to milk the PPV #s

Comment

1. You have no rep
          2. Does anybody really want to see this fight again?
          3. **** you Arum

Comment

how could anyone possibly care about another fight?

Comment

This is a JOKE.

How many fights are these two going to have?

So if Pacman wins we get Pacman - Marquez 6? And then 7, 8, 9 and so on?

Arum, you have a rep all right. A rep as a corrupt a$$hole.

Somebody, MAKE IT STOP!

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing a fifth fight. The 4th fight was great. Aside from this I would only prefer Pac or JMM vs Rios so for me it's either this or that. And that (Rios) ain't happening so......
                Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 02-14-2013, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Bring on a 5th fight. These guys are matched very closely to one another and are always exciting.

Comment

there is no need for a 5th fight. fcuk off old man, maybe marquez isnt a money orientated bastard like yourself. he has already got millions. should have made marquez bradley.

Comment

Working...
                    X