Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would we talk about in NSB everyday, if not for Mayweather and Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would we talk about in NSB everyday, if not for Mayweather and Pac?

Who would we discuss?

How would this place look and feel; what would be the NSB culture.

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Who would we discuss?

How would this place look and feel; what would be the NSB culture.
    you're creating another thread about the millions of threads you create everyday about mayweather and pac???

get a life dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
      you're creating another thread about the millions of threads you create everyday about mayweather and pac???

get a life dude.
      Since you get tired of talking about Mayweather and Pac like I do, let's talk about Holyfield's win over Foreman.

I created that thread this morning and it got zero replies.

I'm just a product of my environment, man

Comment

if broner will continue winning, floyd faqs will jump into his nuts and will create threads about him everyday.

Comment

There would be hundreds of "Who is the sexiest fighter today" threads. Then there would be an equal amount of threads complaining about it. Then there would be the rebuttal of closet ****s saying they aren't insecure and the anti-gays need to come out of their shell more.

Thank God for Floyd and Pac

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            if broner will continue winning, floyd faqs will jump into his nuts and will create threads about him everyday.
            Come on man. Can we have a peaceful/serious discussion for once?

Comment

Once Floyd and Manny retire, we'll move on to the next big names in the sport.

Adrien Broner, Amir Khan, Saul Alvarez, Nonito Donaire, Gary Russell Jr, Thomas Dulorme, Andre Ward, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                Once Floyd and Manny retire, we'll move on to the next big names in the sport.

Adrien Broner, Amir Khan, Saul Alvarez, Nonito Donaire, Gary Russell Jr, Thomas Dulorme, Andre Ward, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, etc.
                But why can't we consistenty talk about those guys now and have at least 100 replies in each thread concerning them?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  I'm no F L O M O but I'm an Adrien Broner fan. But, the bias Floyd fans will probably move on to Adrien Broner and Gary Russell Jr as well. And the bias Manny fans will probably pin their hopes on Nonito Donaire and Mercito Gesta.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    But why can't we consistenty talk about those guys now and have at least 100 replies in each thread concerning them?
                    Broner you almost can now, after he fights of course. It's because Floyd and manny are STILL FIGHTING. Once they are gone for good, people will move on. In their was NSB in the 70's, 80's, and 90's, we would have wondered how to move on from Ali, Frazier, Hagler, Leonard, Hearns, Duran, Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X