Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puerto Rico is maintained by America? Really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
    Are still mad the curious george look alike got spanked again in front of his own dam people?
    ??????????

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      Dude if you had done a better job with the title, it wouldnt seen like a butthurt thread. Whatever ignorant people said about americans and puertoricans without facts it is just hate or trolling.

I personally dont pay too much attention to El Boricuazo. I hate his voice. But I know the facts, I know the amounts as I seen it and worked with it. And they are making money in the island, lots of it. More than they ever give back. But it is not a topic of discussion, specially after a boricua loss a fight to a mexican. But it is good info for other ricans that dont know about it.
      I hear what your saying. The title part I really dont care about. The Mexican part really isnt the issue(it was only an example) The Mexicans got all riled up and thats fine. If they truly are the ones throwing the accusations and arent enlightened by knowledge, Hey its their loss.
      "the only true ignorance are the ones who dont want to learn"(so dont watch the video). The whole Puerto Rican loss to a Mexican really has absolutely nothing to do with this because I respect Salido and think he did a great job, he kind of remonds me of James Braddock and thats cool.
      Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
      Technically ALL of our Latin countries are getting fucked by the US. Out of all, Mexico is getting fucked even harder.

The ''War on Drugs'' is controlled by the US, and because of it many have been killed in Mexico and will continue to as long as Mexico decides one day to unite and overthrow their puppet-controlled president.
      Again not really a Mexican thing even though they receive way more American foreign aid than Puerto Rico...By alot!

Comment

To use Mexico as an example of using the U.S aid is not really a good example as there has always been money for that debt to be paid off, but like everything around us its politically motivated for that debt to exist. Latin American countries are extremely rich in minerals, food and other resources, the problem lies in a few individuals controlling too many resources.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
          ??????????
          Asta puto me salistes? Just like your country man juanma crying like a little puta.

Comment

LOL what is disturbing the OP do much that he had felt it necessary to create this thread?

Catching Feelings is a sad trait in ones personality

Comment

Hold on a second, is the TS saying that PR doesn't benefit from it being a common wealth of the U.S?

Is he serious or is this what you would call bad trolling? Let me know cuz I'm new to this type of nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Hold on a second, is the TS saying that PR doesn't benefit from it being a common wealth of the U.S?

Is he serious or is this what you would call bad trolling? Let me know cuz I'm new to this type of nonsense.
                He is not saying that. However, he felt like everyone need to know that we aint the only one being help by USA. I think it is bad timing, however it is good information for those trolls who will take their time to bash on ricans just because they think they know better about our situation.

Comment

interesting thanks for the info......

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
                    Asta puto me salistes? Just like your country man juanma crying like a little puta.
                    ...lmao Someone is a bit angry...

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
                      LOL what is disturbing the OP do much that he had felt it necessary to create this thread?

Catching Feelings is a sad trait in ones personality
                      "catching feelings"....uhhh ok. It was more about enlightenment. So maybe you should stop "catching feelings".
                      Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

If that is what you got from watching the video then you seem to lack basic sense or have difficulty with interpretation.

Comment

Working...
                      X