Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko: I Have One Goal, To Fight David Haye!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko: I Have One Goal, To Fight David Haye!

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (43-2, 40KOs) has a personal mission to complete before his career is over - to fight British superstar David Haye (25-2, 23KOs). Haye fought younger brother Wladimir Klitschko in July. He lost a twelve round unanimous decision and then retired in October. The British fighter is willing to return for a fight with Vitali, 40-years-old, who first returns on February 18th in Germany against Dereck Chisora.

[Click Here To Read More]

I thought that bum Haye was on the shelf.

Comment

makes me think that haye and vitali are on the same team, why the **** are they trying to give ghaye a payday?!?!? for what?

there is no reason for this fight, other than vitali being emotional about god knows what, but the fact of the matter is, NOT ONE PERSON WITH AN IQ OF 12 WANTS TO SEE GHAYE FIGHT AGAIN, NO MATTER WHO THE OPPONENT IS.......

i'd rather watch my sister **** than to see ghaye inside the ring again.........

Comment

doh.. way to come off desperate and give Haye more $ than he deserves

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
          I thought that bum Haye was on the shelf.
          No boxer is ever off the shelf. Majority always return.

The money would be good and most likely a title shot. This fight will defo happen.

Comment

Maybe it's just me but I like the fact that Vitali wants to beat the crap out of Haye so bad. Wladimir was too timid so leave it to big bro to do the job right.

Comment

I'm a Haye fan, but Vitali really does have him absolutely ****ting it.

Comment

Vitali should forget about Haye and fight other people like Helenius and maybe Stiverne.

Comment

Vitali, either fight him or shut up about it.

We know Haye will fight you, so if you really want it make it happen, if you don't, then hush up.

I have no problems with boxers that talk trash, but they have to back it up and not just talk for talking sake.

Comment

Boxing has always had its criminal element but the con artists and fraudsters in todays sport of boxing are at an all time high. And this match up is a prime example of the type of scam that's becoming increasely familiar at the elete level in the world of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X